BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Adriana A.
Baltimore, MD
This concealer is easy to find! I believe they sell it at Ulta, Target, and Walmart! I noticed after about 3 weeks of having the product it got a little bit thicker, but in all honesty it works the same! I use it on my under eye, but it needs a setting powder! I don't think it would be any good on its own.
Garrett F.
Oak Harbor, WA
I didn't like these concealers at all. I bought the green one to use as a color corrector and it was SO thick and impossible to blend. It felt almost chalky on the skin. Plus, the green showed through my foundation/concealer no matter how much I tried to cover it.
Jessica D.
NYX is great, very economic and results are great. Easy to apply and blend, I used to have the mint green for any blemish, does not compare to urban decay. The packaging is just ok. I recommend this product if you can not afford a better brand, I highly recommend urban decay for this category.
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
O my LAWD!!! This is by far my most favorite drugstore concealer ever!! Depending on where you buy it, this retails for $5-6, which is fantastisticle. The concealer is medium to full coverage with a satin finish. It isn't too thick or too liquidy. The only issue I have is the shade range.
Mallory S.
This concealer has been reviewed side by side with the urban decay naked skin concealer and the rating of this have been basically identical for soo much cheaper! I love this concealer I get it in a shade lighter than my skin tone to use as a concealer and highlight! It's a perfect formula!
Kara S.
Plymouth, PA
It's great that there is a concealer that is this good that has such a great price point. I use this concealer all over the face for both dark circles and blemishes. I can wear this concealer alone on the face and it still keeps the skin looking natural but giving coverage. There are now even more shades than there originally were which makes it even better. NYX is a great brand with even better products!
Mary S.
This product is great! It has a great price point, it is basically a dupe for the Naked concealer by Urban Decay. It is easy to apply, but if you leave it on your face for too long without blending, it will be difficult to blend. But other than that, I use it all the time, and I love it!!
Abigail B.
New York
The NYX concealer is nice, medium to full coverage, and a nice finish. The wand applies a good amount of product and not too much. It is easy to apply and blendable. You can build it up to be more full coverage. This skintone shades are nice, but I'm not a huge fan of the green color corrector. It isn't very pigmented so it doesn't cover a lot of redness. If redness isn't a huge problem for you, I don't think this will be for people with extreme redness or rosatia.
Michelle V.
Newport Beach, CA
Review for: Medium more...
It's good quality for the price! My only gripe with the product is that the coverage doesn't last as long as you think it should. I have to reapply mid-day to get the coverage I want and at the same time, I really have to make sure to dab it into my skin so that it doesn't settle into my fine lines. I do like that it's available in the vast majority of chain-stores and is accessible for the masses.
Mia G.
I hear people saying this is a dupe for the urban decay concealer, but I have to kindly disagree. I've tried these and I did not like them at all. 1) they don't have much coverage 2) they make my eyes look very dry and patchy even with a primer 3) sometimes it looks too cakey. They might work for other people but it just didn't do it for me. For drugstore I think the fit me concealer is much better. Highend, I'd go with the tarte shapetape or the urban decay one.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?