BY NYX

Andrea S.
Norristown, PA
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Beige more...
I don't use a lot of concealer because I don't have crazy dark circles and my foundation covers most of it, but I use this stuff for big events and whatnot. It's affordable, has decent coverage and longevity, and stays put well enough. I probably wouldn't re-purchase unless it was on sale.
Irene P.
Long Beach , CA
I have this concealer and I can't say that I love it. It doesn't cover up that well and for me it doesn't blend well either. I've tried it with a blender and a brush but still not satisfied. I don't think this is the best for dry skin. Goes into your creases and feels flakey.
Amy S.
These are honestly one of the best cheaper concealers I have run into. It is really hard finding a good quality concealer at the drugstores, and this is by far one of the best I have run into. It really does brighten your skin up so much! I have the green concealer too, and it works really well covering up my red spots.
Delaney W.
Stanfield, NC
AWESOME dupe for the Naked Skin concealer from Urban Decay! Very full coverage! The only downfall for me is that the wand is so stiff that it irritates my eyes a LOT when used to cover up my dark circles. I apply with the wand and then just blend out with either my fingers or a beauty blender
Ashleigh B.
Fort Riley, KS
I have a purple one and 2 of the yellow corrector ones and hates them all! I wanted to like them so bad, but I could not handle them. They are very liquid. The color pay off was great when first applying but once blending the color disappears and your left with streaky spots in your foundation. Would not purchase again
Manasee B.
I have this in a medium shade (can't remember the name) for my tan skin. I love it! I have two. It does a great job of covering my dark acne spots with just a little bit of product and the color matches my tone perfectly. I also use it under my eyes to hide my dark bags.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
this is a decent concealer. It is medium coverage, not as high coverage as i would personally like. Also, it creases after a few hours. Additionally, the color range is really bad. As a really pale girl, i am disappointed that the lightest shade is a little too dark for me
Jada T.
Favorite concealer ever. stays literally ALL DAY and doesn't crease at all. I was told by the people at Ulta that under eye concealers should be cream/ jar concealers, and that i should use nyx jar concealer...which is what went there to replace to begin with. I'm glad i didn't listen to them because this concealer covers my dark circles like nothing else. AND IT'S SO INEXPENSIVE.
Emily H.
LOVE this product!! My skin has a red tone, and it completely covers all of the super red areas. I usually use it under my eyes/cheeks and it covers amazingly and doesn't crease. It also has a matte finish which is great for people like me who have oily skin. It is also super light which is great for the summer months!
Violeta P.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've been using this concealer for less than a month & I am not too happy with it. The color selections isn't all that great & I don't know why but I have to blend this very quickly because it stings my under eye area. It is really affordable but I wouldn't buy again :(
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?