BY NYX

Beth C.
East Windsor , CT
Ohhh! I love this! I have wicked dark circles under my eyes, and this reduces them by 75%. The formula is creamy and blends well.
NYX knows how to give more expensive brands a run for their money.
The wand is a bit cheap feeling, so must be cautious while using. This is a new favorite. NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
I love all 3. Each one does the right job and works in my everyday makeup. The purple is my favorite, it brightens up my eyes and takes all my dark circles away. I will continue to use this product with my everyday makeup
Olivia S.
Nashville, TN
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Medium more...
Super easy to use and adds good coverage for under eye area and any other blemishes or problem areas. It does spread super easily which i is why I use a damp Beauty Blender to blend it more. It is good for every day use and comes in plenty of colors. Is definitely super affordable.
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Nutmeg more...
Creamy, super opaque and full coverage, and so affordable! I also love this nutmeg color, because it's got a hint of peach in, which helps it act as a concealer and corrector on my deep skin. I always have a tube of this on hand! It covers all of my pesky blemishes with no problem!
Ronnie H.
Oxford, NC
Review for: Light more...
For me this is one of the front runners at the drug store!! The formula is thick and blends well. Layers well with other products. Has a nice finish anywhere you put it. The price is absolutely fantastic. This is a great concealer all around, pick it up for sure!! Recommend 100%
Felicia Y.
I love this concealer by nyx.covers my dark circles under my eyes its awesome.kind of hard to find in my shade byt when i do i buy it.its really high definition does its job not to heavy.
No fine lines show either.i so recommend to anybody who wants a flawless look of concealer.
Kathryn B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Review for: Alabaster more...
A good budget friendly concealer that blends easily and comes in a decent range of shades. Isn't drying or cakey. I keep several in my vanity for everyday and backups :) I occasionally add a drop or so of their white foundation mixer to make an even lighter shade for highlighting.
Macie S.
Dandridge, TN
This concealer is great for the price! I actually use the yellow color corrector under my eyes to conceal my dark circles and it works perfectly! I've been using it everyday for a couple of weeks and still am not close to running out. It's a great value and actually works so I recommend 100%
Danielle L.
This is my favorite drugstore concealer! I've used tube after tube, and will forever purchase. The coverage is spectacular and blends great. Set it with a powder and you're good to go.... Good to go back to the store and get another one, because they run out super quick (only downside). You can't beat the price!
Tiffany R.
Great concealer for the price! I notice a little bit of creasing under my eye and it does stick to dry patches but the colors are great! I would prefer a little more coverage but it is worth it for the price! I definitely recommend to anyone who is just starting out with concealer.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?