BY NYX

Tiffany R.
Great concealer for the price! I notice a little bit of creasing under my eye and it does stick to dry patches but the colors are great! I would prefer a little more coverage but it is worth it for the price! I definitely recommend to anyone who is just starting out with concealer.
Regi W.
I have this wand concealer in the yellow shade and a skin tone shade and I love them both. They blend really smoothly and, if I set them right away, they don't settle in my lines under my eyes. I prefer this one to my all time favorite Fit Me Concealer, to be honest. Recommended.
Ronnie H.
Ewa Beach, HI
Review for: Light more...
For me this is one of the front runners at the drug store!! The formula is thick and blends well. Layers well with other products. Has a nice finish anywhere you put it. The price is absolutely fantastic. This is a great concealer all around, pick it up for sure!! Recommend 100%
Alicia B.
Hillsboro, OR
its ok if you don't want to spend more money on a product but i love my smash box stick a lot better it doesn't gets as patchy as this did on my skin. even when using a heavy concealer i felt like it would show thru the foundation even when i blended it a lot. i had used the green one
Kathryn B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Review for: Alabaster more...
A good budget friendly concealer that blends easily and comes in a decent range of shades. Isn't drying or cakey. I keep several in my vanity for everyday and backups :) I occasionally add a drop or so of their white foundation mixer to make an even lighter shade for highlighting.
Felicia Y.
I love this concealer by nyx.covers my dark circles under my eyes its awesome.kind of hard to find in my shade byt when i do i buy it.its really high definition does its job not to heavy.
No fine lines show either.i so recommend to anybody who wants a flawless look of concealer.
Beth C.
East Windsor , CT
Ohhh! I love this! I have wicked dark circles under my eyes, and this reduces them by 75%. The formula is creamy and blends well.
NYX knows how to give more expensive brands a run for their money.
The wand is a bit cheap feeling, so must be cautious while using. This is a new favorite. NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
I love all 3. Each one does the right job and works in my everyday makeup. The purple is my favorite, it brightens up my eyes and takes all my dark circles away. I will continue to use this product with my everyday makeup
Megan C.
Wailuku, HI
Review for: Cappucino more...
I bought this product without expecting anything... overall love the packaging & wand but the product itself wasn't the greatest. It isn't full coverage & throughout the day, it creases ;( it wasn't expensive at all so I guess I can say I didn't lose out that much. Overall I wouldn't buy this product again.
Pearl S.
San Jose, CA
This product is definitely in my top #5! It is light weight and inexpensive which is always a plus. I got it on sale at ulta for 4.50 and then another one for 2.50. The color section is amazing, I was able to find my match right away. The only thing I dislike is that it isn't full coverage. I would recommend a corrector underneath if you have dark circles because this will not cover it.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?