BY NYX

Victoria G.
Manchester, MD
Yellow is perfect for my under eyes. I have inset eyes and dark circles and this product is one of the only to cover them! I use it under my foundation - even alone and it does the trick! I occasionally use it to even out some redness and it works great! Great price (usually buy at Ulta) - just remember in store it is called a concealer in shade yellow... I was looking for labeled under eye products at first and couldn't find it, initially. DEFINITELY recommended.
Mallory S.
This concealer has been reviewed side by side with the urban decay naked skin concealer and the rating of this have been basically identical for soo much cheaper! I love this concealer I get it in a shade lighter than my skin tone to use as a concealer and highlight! It's a perfect formula!
Jessica D.
NYX is great, very economic and results are great. Easy to apply and blend, I used to have the mint green for any blemish, does not compare to urban decay. The packaging is just ok. I recommend this product if you can not afford a better brand, I highly recommend urban decay for this category.
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
O my LAWD!!! This is by far my most favorite drugstore concealer ever!! Depending on where you buy it, this retails for $5-6, which is fantastisticle. The concealer is medium to full coverage with a satin finish. It isn't too thick or too liquidy. The only issue I have is the shade range.
Emily M.
Berwyn, PA
EXTREMELY pigmented, a little goes a very long way with this concealer!!! It is very affordable and has a great payoff for the price. It lasts fairly long, but I had some trouble blending it into my foundation. It is a decent concealer overall and definitely a top drugstore brand concealer
Kara S.
Plymouth, PA
It's great that there is a concealer that is this good that has such a great price point. I use this concealer all over the face for both dark circles and blemishes. I can wear this concealer alone on the face and it still keeps the skin looking natural but giving coverage. There are now even more shades than there originally were which makes it even better. NYX is a great brand with even better products!
Abigail B.
New York
The NYX concealer is nice, medium to full coverage, and a nice finish. The wand applies a good amount of product and not too much. It is easy to apply and blendable. You can build it up to be more full coverage. This skintone shades are nice, but I'm not a huge fan of the green color corrector. It isn't very pigmented so it doesn't cover a lot of redness. If redness isn't a huge problem for you, I don't think this will be for people with extreme redness or rosatia.
Jennifer R.
I'd day it's close to my top 5 concealers but doesn't quote hit the mark. NYX HD concealer seems to be have much smoothr if am application! This concealer is creamy and does a great job of covering my blemishes snd dark circles under my eyes. Also its light enough to be used as a cream highlighter :)! Overall since it's versatile I'd would most definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Abby D.
Bought this concealer in Fair after looking for a product that had a long lasting matte finish and would work well for both under eyes and blemishes. The matte finish was very true to promise, but it came at the cost of clinging to every bit of dry skin on my face, which made my skin appear more patchy. All in all, a good concealer for days when my skin was well hydrated, but not for dry areas.
Mia G.
I hear people saying this is a dupe for the urban decay concealer, but I have to kindly disagree. I've tried these and I did not like them at all. 1) they don't have much coverage 2) they make my eyes look very dry and patchy even with a primer 3) sometimes it looks too cakey. They might work for other people but it just didn't do it for me. For drugstore I think the fit me concealer is much better. Highend, I'd go with the tarte shapetape or the urban decay one.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?