BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Magdalena H.
Salem, OR
I really love this. With a good primer and setting spray its long lasting. I love to blend with either a sponge or just my finger. It's good for both blemishes and under eyes although for under eyes if you struggle with really dark circles you might need to use the corrector shade in these! I would say it's a little build able but can look cakey and dry fast on blemishes if you apply too much. NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand. Not bad for being inexpensive and cruelty free!
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
Once again I will tell you how much I love this brand I bought this concealer in my search for one to cover up the extremely dark circles that I have after the first time I realize this would be great to help lighten up underneath my it also works great as a highlighted it's super affordable and it does the job
Rachel V.
Downey, CA
Purchased this product at Ulta to test it out and I absolutely love it. I was previously using a Maybelline concealer that was my go to concealer for years. This product became my new favorite concealer. I have horrible under eye circles and this covers them beautifully. For the price, it's worth checking out.
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
The yellow is a dupe for MAC prep and prime highlighter in light boost! I got my best friend into using it and she loves it! I use this days when I am really tired and have dullness to my eyes! Because the MAC prep and prime is pretty expensive I only use it on occasions! I definitely recommend this product!!!
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
I enjoy using these concealers. They are more affordable and the product is good but sometimes I notice this product makes my under eye crease more than other products. You must blend it out well so it doesn't look cakey and a little goes a long way. Overall if you want a cheaper alternative I would recommend this concealer.
Hannah C.
Adamsville , TN
I have mixed emotions about concealer a so I've never really wasted my time trying them...seeing many great reviews on this I picked one up...AND I LOVE IT! It covers great and lasts all day, which is great when you have long workdays like I do! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great concealer!
Christina R.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: Tan, Deep Golden, Caramel more...
I have 3 of these concealers one in tan, one in caramel and the other deep golden. All I can say is this concealer is amazing! It applies well, blends well and has amazing coverage. It really reminds me of the NARS creamy radiant concealer but this concealer is just way more affordable. Also the whole line has great color options. I recommend this for everyone!
Roxie S.
Stoughton, MA
This concealer is pretty meh in my opinion. It blends in alright but it isn't able to cover dark blemishes without multiple layers of product. also i tried baking it with finishing powder under my eyes and the product just set very weirdly. it made it very obvious where concealer existed for some reason.
Candice B.
Philadelphia, PA
Great coverage, lasts long, no cakey finish. I'm sure some of the super expensive brands do it a little better, but for the price, you just can't beat this. Ulta frequently runs sales on NYX, so I stock up then and never pay the full price of $4.99, which is still ridiculously cheap for the quality. This covers my under eye circles and mild redness on my cheeks while also giving me a little highlight. HG concealer right here.
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
I love the coverage of these concealers, if you can work with them. They were just way too drying for me, most of the time I didn't really have the time to blend it out before it became difficult but then it started sticking to my dry patches on top of it. I prefer the concealer in a jar from nyx instead.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?