BY NYX

yuri p.
Northvale
Review for: Green more...
This can be tricky if you use sheer-coverage makeup, because when I used this alone, there was a green tint underneath my BB cream. It's a little hard to blend with a sponge, and you have to be careful because a little goes a LONG way. My trick with this is to layer this under regular-colored concealer on my red spots, then buff out with a dense brush. Works like a dream and there's definitely a noticeable difference!
Heather A.
Nesbit, MS
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE concealer. I always have several back ups 😀 This product is creamy and blendable. The wand makes it easy to apply. I am in the shade 4 and love using it to highlight and conceal. It is better for my oily skin than high end alternatives. I absolutely love this concealer.
Jennifer N.
This is my new favorite concealer! It is reasonably priced and there always is a sale at the drugstore. It provides great coverage, applies and blends smoothly, and lasts all day. I love the different color ranges and I love the creamy consistency. It makes it so easy to blend. I highly recommend.
Amanda G.
Algonquin, IL
Review for: Porcelain more...
I love this concealer. I have it in the shade cw01 porcelaine. It has a a creamy texture that i found to be incredibly easy to blend out. the shade is perfect for my under eye because it is slightly brightening. It doesn't crease on me. and of course, it's affordable. so that's always a win in my book.
Melissa B.
FAIRFIELD, ME
I have really been enjoying this concealer. I love the applicator style, and how easily blendable it is. I use it on my under eye area to conceal and brighten and it works wonderfully without creasing. I do set it with the NYX HD powder, which is a great combination. For the price, this does a great job!
Meg W.
Review for: Green more...
I purchased the NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in the color green to try and combat some of the redness in certain spots of my fair-skinned, freckled face (mainly around my nose and chin). I had a hard time getting it to blend in well underneath my foundation. Not sure if it was the product or my application. Willing to try other color correctors.....perhaps I just need one that isn't so heavily tinted or thick.
Lauren G.
Elkhart, IN
I've been a die hard Urban Decay naked skin concealer junkie for years! This is my go to #2! The coverage is just as good as UD, and it's a fraction of the cost! The only downside is the applicator. I prefer the soft flexible one that the UD one has. But overall a great product, and will repurchase!
Kristin B.
West Islip , NY
Review for: Light more...
I just bought this cause it was cheap and I needed a new concealer quickly. I just guessed the color that looked like it would work best for me. the one I picked out has a peach undertone to it so it helps cover my dark circles. I do say it does crease a little for me but it stays on and blends out nicely
Brooke B.
This concealer is ok. It didn't work very well for me. It doesn't take long for it to crumble off my face when it's humid outside, which is very strange. And that's not cool when you live in the very humid south. The lightest shade was too dark and yellow for me, and barely provided medium coverage. I've even tried the color correctors, and they are too sheer as well, with the same consistency and behavior on my skin.
Katie T.
Council Blfs, IA
This is my favorite concealer! It works just as good, if not better than all of the expensive brands that I've tried. I also LOVE the price. Very affordable AND great quality! I have very oily skin and this concealer works wonders for me. I also LOVE the green shade of this for red spots and blemishes. It works like magic!
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?