BY NYX

Heather A.
Nesbit, MS
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE concealer. I always have several back ups ūüėÄ This product is creamy and blendable. The wand makes it easy to apply. I am in the shade 4 and love using it to highlight and conceal. It is better for my oily skin than high end alternatives. I absolutely love this concealer.
Maria L.
San Clemente, California
This is my fav! I love how pigmented it is. I love how it really covers my dark circles. I love how it highlights under the eyes at the same time. For $5 that's a plus! It's super easy to blend out! And it doesn't crease on me at all! I'm on my second tube right now and I'm running out! Time to go out and but a 3rd one.
Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
I love these concealers ! I have tried high end and I will always buy the nxy. I have sensitive skin and I cover redness the green works amazing and the light colors for the under eye don't crease on me at all. I highly recommend these the price is perfect and quality is amazing. It is hard to find a great concealer.
Anna S.
Columbia, MO
I got tired of my stick concealer recently and tried switching to a liquid one. I found this one at target in the shade porcelain at a very affordable price, and I use it everyday now. It’s full coverage, and a little bit goes a long way. Great at covering up dark circles and correcting spots.
Katie G.
Dahlonega , GA
Review for: Cappucino more...
I really enjoy this product. I struggle with redness and this really does a great job at covering up the redness on my cheeks...it definitely toned down the color and makes my foundation easier to apply. The redness being hidden really gives my face a "photo-ready" finish. I would DEFINITELY recommend. I would also recommend their skin colored concealers as well. Works great and blends into foundation so easily!
Kristin B.
West Islip, NY
Review for: Light more...
I just bought this cause it was cheap and I needed a new concealer quickly. I just guessed the color that looked like it would work best for me. the one I picked out has a peach undertone to it so it helps cover my dark circles. I do say it does crease a little for me but it stays on and blends out nicely
Susanna M.
This is my go-to concealer for blemishes, dark spots, highlighting, and covering dark circles. I use it almost every day. It performs like a high-end concealer at a fraction of the cost. The lightest shade, 01, is perfect for highlighting your cheekbones and forehead. It doesn't crease either!
Arii G.
What can I say about the NYX HD studio photogenic concealer... I Love it oh so much !!!! Want a concealer that does medium to full coverage? This is it ! It is amazing! I usually have really dark circles around my eyes and this seems to fix it all! I recommend this product to everyone! I know I only gave it 5 stars but If I could give it 100, I would.
Katie T.
Council Blfs, IA
This is my favorite concealer! It works just as good, if not better than all of the expensive brands that I've tried. I also LOVE the price. Very affordable AND great quality! I have very oily skin and this concealer works wonders for me. I also LOVE the green shade of this for red spots and blemishes. It works like magic!
Brooke B.
This concealer is ok. It didn't work very well for me. It doesn't take long for it to crumble off my face when it's humid outside, which is very strange. And that's not cool when you live in the very humid south. The lightest shade was too dark and yellow for me, and barely provided medium coverage. I've even tried the color correctors, and they are too sheer as well, with the same consistency and behavior on my skin.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?