BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Maddie J.
Mesquite, TX
I have a pretty fair complexion and a lot of redness and this green concealer covers it up like a charm and it's super easy to blend out/cover up with other product.
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
I have the color in Medium. It is a little orange on my skin, but mixed with my foundation it blends in. The coverage is great. It doesn't completely cover imperfections, but it definitely hides what you want it to hide. I found that it creases under my eyes, but it still hides darkness. This concealer works very well, but it does run out quickly! The packaging makes it look like there is more than there actually is. Possible repurchase in a lighter shade
Tina G.
Philadelphia, PA
I have combo skin (oily t-zone). I tried this over the brand i usually buy and I did not repurchase. It had light-medium coverage and was a little to liquidy for my needs. Also i have to layer so much of it that it ran out so quickly! I would only recommend if you want a lighter coverage. I did not have any creasing problems though.
BEST CONCEALER I'VE USED SO FAR. I switched to the maybeline fit me concealer when I ran out of this one & it was just not the same. Had to go back to this concealer it's my #1 as of now.
Hannah D.
I have the WORST dark circles under my eyes, in addition to a kind of puffy eye area in general, and this is the only concealer I have found that actually covers up the bags! The yellow tone is great for color correcting and the application is smooth and easy with no streaking. It blends well into other makeup, even foundations of other brands, and doesn't crease after 8 hours. I would recommend this to anyone with bad dark circles, it's a life saver.
Yanilsa A.
Bronx , NY
I love this concealer. It never creases under my eyes and it covers everything so well. I mostly use mine to cover up certain spots and to clean up my brows. It is a creamy concealer, Which makes it so easy to work with and blends beautifully. It's not one that I tend to lean towards lately but it's still good nonetheless.
Melinda R.
This concealer is my new staple product I use the lightest shade for a amazing contour I love that it's HD so I know it's going to show up great in pictures, it's creamy blends easy but is still pigmented enough for contour purposes. Use this to clean up brows as well! Very nice formula and for the price it's hard to beat.
Melissa D.
Wanaque, NJ
This is a great concealer from the drugstore! The coverage is medium to full. It blends out very easily. It is a little bit thicker in consistency but not to the point where you have to blend fast. This looks really great in photos as well due to the HD factor. Also I don't get too much creasing with it which is a huge plus.
Jessica F.
Idk how this compare to the Nars or the Maybelline fit me ( but I would like to try one day) but this one works great. I have dark circles and lines and it doesn't sink in as much as some of my other ones or fade after a few hours. I put a ELF hydrating face primer first -just in case -and then apply this. I'm really happy and I'm a tough critic.
Gina C.
Tampa, FL
Love love love it! Very lightweight and hides my dark circles well without seeping into my creases. It is a good alternative to higher end products. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a good drugstore concealer with buildable coverage.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?