BY NYX

Brooke A.
Evansville, IN
This concealer is pretty nice and not expensive at all. I didn't see a ton of coverage which is what I normally like with my concealers but it wasn't oily or splotches and application was amazingly even and blended amazingly . I do have to use several layers to get the coverage I am looking for but overall not a bad product at all!
Abigail A.
I use this in the green shade to help cover redness and my acne scars. I can see a significant difference in coverage between a side that I color corrected and the one I didn't. The green doesn't peek through once topped with concealer. Recommended if you're looking for a drugstore product for color correcting.
Shandal L.
Greenwood, MO
I've tried many many different drugstore concealers and nothing tops this one! It doesn't crease, has great coverage, lasts all day, and the price is RIGHT! I do wish they had more colors though. It jumps from way to light to too dark for me, so I've been having to mix two colors. I put a little bit of the darker one on first and that hides the dark circles and then the light on top of that and it highlights well for contouring.
Dawn T.
Not a very thick concealer, and I thought the was kind of flimsy, definitely won't be buying this again, it barely covered anything. I'm going to try the other NYX concealer because I really like this brand just not this product. I want to ty the maybelline fit me concealer, it has really good reviews.
Jennifer S.
Bellerose, NY
This has been such a game changer for me, this concealer is less than $7 (depending where you go) and it's very much comparable to the Urban Decay Naked concealer. I've tried both and I saw myself reaching for this one more. There's so many options to pick from, even color correcting! Doesn't crease, stays in place and just gives a nice fresh look to the skin.
Jessica F.
Plainfield, IL
I've used the green one a couple of times and I already am so happy that I purchased it. It does wonders with correcting the redness on my cheeks and it blends out very easily. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because if you have dry skin, this product is harder to work with. I would suggest moisturizing any dry patches on your face before applying.
Meagan W.
Alexandria, LA
Holy grail daily concealer! This is so inexpensive and the shade porcelain is perfect for my undereye and highlighting. I think this formula is something of a cross between urban decay naked weightless concealer and make up for ever hd concealer- I love the wand applicator and it blends beautifully in the skin
Rachel R.
I had really high expectations for this concealer. It applied nicely, and was fine for half the day after setting with powder. However, it began to break up under my eyes and crease very badly. I don't know if it was due to me smiling the majority of the day or if that's just how it worked on my skin, but I was really let down. I may give it another shot in the future, but I really dislike the aging effect it had on my face.
Sydney M.
Review for: Light more...
I got this because I heard it was a dupe for the Tarte Shape Tape and Honestly I really like the concealer, it works well, blends well ( but it dries a little fast.... BEWARE) but the coverage is full, (which I love) and the price point is on point. It's what I need in a concealer. The only downside is that you can't really wear it on a bare face for just a no make up look. I really have to wear a full face with this one.
Heather  B.
Broomfield, CO
I use this in the lightest shade as more of an under-eye brightener and it works well for that purpose. I can also blend it a little with a darker concealer to bring it closer to my skin tone and use it all over as well with a slight brightening effect. I'm pleased with it and would consider repurchasing.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?