BY NYX

Alex H.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer! After trying NARS radiant creamy concealer and finding it rather lackluster, I decided to pick this up from the drugstore. It was cheap and I figured why not. I use this to brighten up my under eye area and to correct blemishes. I really like the finish- it looks really natural! Depending on how you apply it, it can crease under your eyes. Using a brush gave me a cakey look. A damp beauty sponge is the best way to apply.
Nicole M.
Review for: Cappucino more...
Personally I don't use this concealer a lot, I have the green one and it's supposed to cover the redness of my face but It doesn't. When you put in there and there's a pimple and you blend the concealer it remains in the borders of the pimple and doesn't cover it at all it just give a white effect. I do use it, but a little bit every single time if I use a lot it makes me look like a geisha and that isn't the point. So isn't one of my favorites.
Alex E.
Columbia, MO
This concealer is lightweight, comes in a wide range of colors, has a nice smell, blends out flawlessly, is very long lasting, and looks amazing in pictures. It's fairly affordable at about $7, and I am a repeat buyer. I highly recommend this concealer to people looking for a drugstore dupe for higher end concealers
Brooke S.
Applegate, MI
This a lovely concealer 😊
It goes on very silky and smoothly, has a great finish and is nice for contouring.
Love how many shades it comes in. The only thing I don't like, is the packaging, if they could make this with a squeeze tube, it would be better 😊
Other than that, lovely product 😉
Emily L.
I own the green one to correct redness, and a little goes a LONG way when color correcting. You don't wanna smother your face in this, since it's highly pigmented. Your foundation will go on VERY pale and even a little greenish if you overdo it.

I don't have a lot to compare this color correcting concealer to, so 4 stars!
Julia W.
Framingham, MA
I usually use the elf hd highlighting concealer but they do not sell that at target and I couldn't wait for it to ship to me. I heard great things about this concealer so I decided to try it out. I absolutely am in love with this. It is very thick and is definitely full coverage. I use this as more of a highlight concealer than to cover blemishes. But due to how thick it is, I'm sure it would do wonders to cover any blemishes anyone may have.
Hannah L.
Chazy, NY
This is my all time favorite concealer. I've tried many others but I just keep coming back to this one. I have very dark under eye circles and this completely covers them without looking cakey. I do have to set it with a powder to keep it from creasing but it does last all day long. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
I am rarely disappointed by NYX products. This a great concealer for blemishes and under eye, though my needs are minor to moderate. I think the formula applies and blends nicely, lasts a long time, and works well with other products. I did not have a difficult time matching shades and absolutely plan to purchase again.
Catherine D.
Marlton, NJ
I love this concealer and not just because it is budget friendly. I use shade 01 to conceal and moderately highlight the packaging is nothing special but does the job. I would absolutely recommend this product to others. It is a great affordable option in concealer when you can't rationalize paying for expensive higher end products.
Evelyn P.
El Paso, TX
This concealer works alright. I like how they have a lot of shades to use from and the price of this product is very affordable but for some reason i don't know if it was just mine concealer but mine smelled awful. It had the worst smell and I couldn't take it, I had to throw it away even thought it was brand new :(
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?