BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
I am rarely disappointed by NYX products. This a great concealer for blemishes and under eye, though my needs are minor to moderate. I think the formula applies and blends nicely, lasts a long time, and works well with other products. I did not have a difficult time matching shades and absolutely plan to purchase again.
Alex E.
Columbia, MO
This concealer is lightweight, comes in a wide range of colors, has a nice smell, blends out flawlessly, is very long lasting, and looks amazing in pictures. It's fairly affordable at about $7, and I am a repeat buyer. I highly recommend this concealer to people looking for a drugstore dupe for higher end concealers
Evelyn P.
El Paso, TX
This concealer works alright. I like how they have a lot of shades to use from and the price of this product is very affordable but for some reason i don't know if it was just mine concealer but mine smelled awful. It had the worst smell and I couldn't take it, I had to throw it away even thought it was brand new :(
Brooke S.
Applegate, MI
This a lovely concealer 😊
It goes on very silky and smoothly, has a great finish and is nice for contouring.
Love how many shades it comes in. The only thing I don't like, is the packaging, if they could make this with a squeeze tube, it would be better 😊
Other than that, lovely product 😉
Renaida S.
This concealer sucks. Sorry not sorry. It drys super patchy. Hard to blend. The black stop comes off. Runs out super fast. I hate the texture of it. I just don't know what the hype is about. I gave it two chances thinking the first time I might have got a bad batch but nope same thing happened with second purchase!
Hannah L.
Champlain, NY
This is my all time favorite concealer. I've tried many others but I just keep coming back to this one. I have very dark under eye circles and this completely covers them without looking cakey. I do have to set it with a powder to keep it from creasing but it does last all day long. I would definitely recommend this product.
Angelica M.
Bloomington, CA
I bought the lavender one because I wanted to see if it would hide these white/yellowish spots I have on my face which foundation doesn't seem to cover and I was impressed! It made such a difference, I would totally recommend it. It's very difficult to find a color corrector in a purple shade so I was pleased to have found it for $5 bucks at my NYX store
Ashley P.
Buena Park, CA
FAVORITE drugstore concealer!! This is so pigmented! And it doesn't make my dry under eyes worse even though it is sort of a drying concealer. I use the shade fair and it's perfect for me! They have an even lighter shade which I use from time time. It covers up my dark circles with no problem! The only bad side of it is you have to work quickly since it is very drying but I don't mind it. Honestly such a great way to look amazing on a budget!
amber e.
San Antonio, TX
Honestly not impressed with this product. I just bought it and it doesn't really have good coverage. This also dries so fast so you have to be quick. I applied with a brush and then sponge and it was just really weird, kind of crumpled off and I just don't think it's worth it, you pay for what you get I guess!
Camellia M.
Not only is this one of the best concealers on the market, but it's cost friendly as well. Easy to build upon without getting cakey, blends without the appearance of smearing, and never drying. I use the green color correcting shade and also buy two of the shade 'light' so I have one in my makeup drawer at home, and one with me on the go for any needed touch ups.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?