BY NYX

Sham ..
Palmer, AK
I have used this concealer for a couple months and am extremely happy with it. I originally had number 2 but it was too light so I switched to number 3 and that has been perfect it blends well with my foundation and provides all day coverage without fail. The colors dry a little differently than they come out of the tube so just be sure that the color you want is the color it's going to dry as. Definitely would recommend as a great product at a reasonable price.
Ellen T.
Sacramento, CA
Great product! It's lightweight and blends well. It's not drying so it doesn't accentuate dry patches. Works great under the eyes! It works ok for covering spots and pimples too, but I mainly recommend it for under the eyes. It's super affordable but you don't get much product. Also the yellow shade is way too yellow in my opinion.
Ellen W.
Saint Louis , MO
Lightweight concealer with medium coverage. Good shade range, although I would like to see some darker shades. Sits nicely on top of most foundations and BB creams, but definitely recommend setting with powder. Only gripe is that I run out more quickly than other concealers. It's best to stock up on them when they're bogo at Ulta.
Hannah C.
Germantown, TN
I like to use this product on skin imperfections, but not my undereye. It tends to crease in that area. The color correcting shades are much better, but I prefer other brands. Honestly, this is just in case I run out of my better concealers, like the Urban Decay or Too Faced. Not terrible, just not as good! For a drugstore concealer, you can still find better.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
I had such high hopes for this concealer but unfortunately they were too high. I was excited to try this but disappointing within minutes of my first application. I immediately set this with powder and before finishing the rest of my makeup the concealer had fallen into my fine lines ( I have a few but not many) and magnified them. I feel like this gave my under eye a very crepey appearance. I did not like the finished result at all and I was very disappointed.
Duyen N.
Midway City , CA
I bought this concealer a shade lighter than my own skin tone to help with blemish cover-ups, but I mainly use it under the eyes for dark circles. It is also good to use as a highlighter if I don't have another one as it blends well and you don't need to apply much. Overall, it's a good product that is versatile and at a good price.
Cristie G.
I bought his in the soft pink shade and I love it. It reminds me of MAC Prep and Prime in Light Pink. It is a great shade for me as it helps. Over my dark under eye circles!! And Lord knows we all need a lil help sometimes ūüėČ. I love NYX is it one of my go to drug store brands. I want to get the purple to and mix them and see the results!!
Joan M.
Great concealer! I've tried high end brand ones, and this one has have to be the best one yet! For the price you pay, this is a must have. and a STEAL! I got this during the 40% off NYX sale at Ulta. Great consistency, goes on smooth, easy to work with, and doesn't dry out my under eyes or break outs. Great Color, I wished I got the color a shade lighter, but for the price I paid, totally worth it, and will definitely be purchasing this gem over and over again.
Jessica F.
Idk how this compare to the Nars or the Maybelline fit me ( but I would like to try one day) but this one works great. I have dark circles and lines and it doesn't sink in as much as some of my other ones or fade after a few hours. I put a ELF hydrating face primer first -just in case -and then apply this. I'm really happy and I'm a tough critic.
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
I have the color in Medium. It is a little orange on my skin, but mixed with my foundation it blends in. The coverage is great. It doesn't completely cover imperfections, but it definitely hides what you want it to hide. I found that it creases under my eyes, but it still hides darkness. This concealer works very well, but it does run out quickly! The packaging makes it look like there is more than there actually is. Possible repurchase in a lighter shade
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?