BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Mariah L.
Dover, NH
I tried this concealer out after looking for an alternative for my high end one. This is a thin consistency that blends in easily and doesn't cake up easily. About a medium coverage. It will need to be set with a powder to prevent creasing. It has a great range of colors and definitely one of the better drugstore concealer a out there.
Ellen W.
Saint Louis , MO
Lightweight concealer with medium coverage. Good shade range, although I would like to see some darker shades. Sits nicely on top of most foundations and BB creams, but definitely recommend setting with powder. Only gripe is that I run out more quickly than other concealers. It's best to stock up on them when they're bogo at Ulta.
Cheri V.
Winston, OR
I've been using the HD Concealer wand in light for a couple of weeks now and I love the coverage. It blends seamlessly with my foundation. It's not carry and doesn't settle into don't lines! What not can you ask for?! I'll be trying not colors in the future!
Madison R.
Dublin, OH
Great product, great price point, great results. I use this to conceal as well as to highlight separate parts of my face. When I conceal I use it with other products over it, and obviously when highlighting I apply and then blend it out on its own. Goes on smooth and stays in place until I'm ready to remove at the end of the day.
Ellen T.
Sacramento, CA
Great product! It's lightweight and blends well. It's not drying so it doesn't accentuate dry patches. Works great under the eyes! It works ok for covering spots and pimples too, but I mainly recommend it for under the eyes. It's super affordable but you don't get much product. Also the yellow shade is way too yellow in my opinion.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
I had such high hopes for this concealer but unfortunately they were too high. I was excited to try this but disappointing within minutes of my first application. I immediately set this with powder and before finishing the rest of my makeup the concealer had fallen into my fine lines ( I have a few but not many) and magnified them. I feel like this gave my under eye a very crepey appearance. I did not like the finished result at all and I was very disappointed.
Cristie G.
I bought his in the soft pink shade and I love it. It reminds me of MAC Prep and Prime in Light Pink. It is a great shade for me as it helps. Over my dark under eye circles!! And Lord knows we all need a lil help sometimes 😉. I love NYX is it one of my go to drug store brands. I want to get the purple to and mix them and see the results!!
Hannah C.
Germantown, TN
I like to use this product on skin imperfections, but not my undereye. It tends to crease in that area. The color correcting shades are much better, but I prefer other brands. Honestly, this is just in case I run out of my better concealers, like the Urban Decay or Too Faced. Not terrible, just not as good! For a drugstore concealer, you can still find better.
Duyen N.
Midway City , CA
I bought this concealer a shade lighter than my own skin tone to help with blemish cover-ups, but I mainly use it under the eyes for dark circles. It is also good to use as a highlighter if I don't have another one as it blends well and you don't need to apply much. Overall, it's a good product that is versatile and at a good price.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
It is an excellent price and layers well with other concealers to get the perfectly concealed dark circle free under eye.I took off a star because I feel like the yellow color is a bit too mustard colored and should be more true yellow to accommodate more skin tones.But if you want to try a yellow color corrector you can feel good about not wasting a lot of money because the price is great and it does work.It doesn't contain a lot of product either I went through 2 of these quickly.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?