BY NYX

cari r.
Apache Jct, AZ
At first I really loved this product I thought that it did good job at brightening and coverage. it wasnt until I tried a different product that I realized how thick it was and when I went back to do use it again it was so thick and creased so bad under my eyes. I think I thought it was just my skin but the catrice concealer is so much better!
Brandee L.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Medium more...
I have a lot of these NYX concealers and they are great. They are very long lasting if it is set well. The packaging is simple but nice with the wand applicator. The one thing I do not enjoy is if they get cakey. For the most part I can blend them out easily with a beauty blender, but once in a while I feel that it's cakey or just thick looking (although it isn't a full coverage concealer). Ultimately I still purchase them because the price is great! But it does have its cons.
Doris J.
Canton, MS
Nyx has really outdone themselves with this product! I absolutely can not do without this product in my daily regimen. I'm so happy with this product, I want to write a letter of gratitude for making this! I tell everyone about this! I apply underneath my eyes in a "v" and layer a thin coat of skin colored concealer on top. Awesomeness!!!
Bella R.
My Go-to Concealer, for when I really want my face to POP ! NYX is known for its great MAC dupes but this one is a "game changer" I honestly purchase this concealer over any other. Its easy to apply, full coverage( doesn't take much product), easy to blend and most importantly results in perfect photo finish. I always recommend this product.
Leah B.
I have this concealer in two different shades. I have shades 01 and 04. I feel like 01 is good for brightening my under eyes
and makes me look more awake while the 04 is also amazing I use that one for covering up acne or acne scars and I set it with a powder. It's an amazing product and I would definitely recommend this concealer to anyone!
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
Review for: Cappucino more...
One of my favourite concealers, though it's not one I seem to reach for as often. Mostly because I do need to use a little more product vs. other concealers I use and ya girl is lazy and I don't like having to fuss so much with makeup most days. But that's just me being lazy. The coverage is great, it blends nicely, sits comfortably on the skin, and lasted all day.
Aileen Y.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great concealers ! The price is AMAZING as well! The color ones are great also ! Def. Do not any filters with this product .. it does a great job with dark circles
Taylor R.
Battlefield, MO
I'm newer to the concealer game, but I've enjoyed using this one! There isn't much coverage, so I use it with another NYX concealer. But this HD Photogenic Concealer (I use the Medium shade) brightens up my face well. I've already used one tube and am on to my second. I'm sure I'll continue to purchase this. Good product, good price.
Sarah F.
Anchorage, AK
Review for: Alabaster more...
The concealer itself worked pretty well, but it burned my under eye area the first few times I used it. The first time I used it was OVER thick stage makeup and some regular beauty foundation, and it still burned. The coverage was nice though. Also there isn't very much in the tube. I've had it less than 6 months and I have to scrape the edges every time I use it.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Beige more...
A perfect dupe for Urban Decays Naked Skin Concealers. Never again will I purchase the high end concealers when I can get the same coverage with NYX. Concealers are super easy to blend, doesnt crease or make my skin look leathery, and the coverage is perfect! NYX has a wide range of shades to fit every skin tone, plus color correctors.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?