BY NYX

Taylor P.
Kremmling, CO
It goes on really smoothly. I like the way it doesn't feel too heavy on my skin. The only downfall is it does not always stay on. Seems like it maybe wears off and doesn't have great coverage.
April O.
Norwalk, CA
I have been loving this product. I've heard good things and wanted to try it out . Other products I've used didn't give me a full coverage under my eyes. I also been using it to cover up the redness in my cheeks and around my nose, which usually peeks out at the end of the day but I don't have that problem anymore ! Love it and definitely repurchasing
💫Beauty B.
Kissimmee , FL
Review for: Caramel more...
I absolutely love the NYX HD Studio photogenic concealer. It has great coverage! I have a few acne scars and dark spots and it covers them perfectly. The shade matches with my skin tone. I can use it with a full face of makeup or just to cover up the dark spots an go about my day! Ive tried so many other brands and I can truly say that I've finally found a concealer that gives me the exact shade and converage I've been looking for. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ana G.
Bakersfield, CA
Okay so first of all you can never have to many concealers and i know i continur buying them i bought these at ulta since they were on sale for buy 1 get one 50 and let me tell you for the price its great its so blendable and works amazing. I love the yellow one its doesnt give you that pale white tone and yes i will totally stock up on this .
cari r.
Apache Jct, AZ
At first I really loved this product I thought that it did good job at brightening and coverage. it wasnt until I tried a different product that I realized how thick it was and when I went back to do use it again it was so thick and creased so bad under my eyes. I think I thought it was just my skin but the catrice concealer is so much better!
Brittany N.
Middletown, OH
I love this product so much!!! It feels awesome on my skin! It's definitely worth your money!! The packaging is another thing that I really love about this product!!! I use this product every single day!!! I wouldn't use anything else!
Leah B.
I have this concealer in two different shades. I have shades 01 and 04. I feel like 01 is good for brightening my under eyes
and makes me look more awake while the 04 is also amazing I use that one for covering up acne or acne scars and I set it with a powder. It's an amazing product and I would definitely recommend this concealer to anyone!
Brandee L.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Medium more...
I have a lot of these NYX concealers and they are great. They are very long lasting if it is set well. The packaging is simple but nice with the wand applicator. The one thing I do not enjoy is if they get cakey. For the most part I can blend them out easily with a beauty blender, but once in a while I feel that it's cakey or just thick looking (although it isn't a full coverage concealer). Ultimately I still purchase them because the price is great! But it does have its cons.
Bella R.
My Go-to Concealer, for when I really want my face to POP ! NYX is known for its great MAC dupes but this one is a "game changer" I honestly purchase this concealer over any other. Its easy to apply, full coverage( doesn't take much product), easy to blend and most importantly results in perfect photo finish. I always recommend this product.
Brittany 👑.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Green, Beige more...
The green has really helped with reducing the redness and the concealer does a great job under my eyes. I always put a powder on to help set it. Both a buildable and creamy.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?