BY NYX

kate b.
College Point, NY
Review for: Porcelain more...
This concealer is amazing. Honestly I think nyx is stepping up their game and it has to be amazing. It's buildable without looking casket and covers the under eyes beautifully
J N.
This is my favoritt concealer! It is amazing and just the best of the best! It is amazing under the eyes and covers it all! It is really long lasting if you sett it with powder! I would buy this again!
Harper B.
Camillus, NY
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Yellow more...
The NYX concealers are probably the second-thickest concealers at the drug store. They have a lot of useful colours for both General concealing and colour correcting, which I like. The colour correcting concealers I use are yellow, peach, and green. The yellow one is very nice, it works just how it's supposed to, and counteracts the dark purple bits at the inner corner of my eyes excellently. It's thick and still easy to blend, making it a perfect concealer for both beginners and experienced users alike.
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
I. Love. This. Concealer! I have tried so, so many from high end to drugstore and this is my favorite. I have dry under eyes and this doesn't bother my skin at all. I set it with the RCMA No Color powder and it doesn't crease on me or look cakey. I also use it to highlight the high points of my face and blend it out with a Real Techniques Miracle Complexion sponge.
Vika R.
Review for: Yellow more...
This stuff is the bomb.com when it comes to concealing and highlighting. The formula is a bit on the dry side, so it doesn't blend so well, but the yellow conceals any blue under eye circles, and it works great as a highlighter. I would recommend blending this with your ring finger, not a blessing sponge or a brush.
This was my #1 product a few years ago. I went through so many bottles! Plus, it's Sephora quality for a drugstore price, can't go wrong! I will say, if you have drier skin, it does bring it out more, since as I said above, the formula isn't very moisturizing.
Ashley T.
This is the only concealer I use. A little goes a long way and I mean this because I use this concealer as foundation sometimes and with a beauty blender, it blends over my whole face without needing too much product. The only complaint is how quick is dries, you have to work little at a time, but that's if you're using it as a foundation. BEST CONCEALER EVER.
Jocelyn M.
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!! I use these religiously. I use the green on my red spots/ acne spots then go over with the light or medium concealer and boom flawless face. So easy to blend with brush or beauty blender. Does not cake at all, if baked even if you don't it still doesn't crease. Love it better than some other high end products and its very affordable.
Cristina S.
Review for: Medium more...
This is a great concealer! It has great coverage and a little goes a long way. I like to use t on blemishes and under my eyes. It's Easy to apply and blends nicely. I would recommend this for sure!!!
Kelsey V.
Kent, OH
Review for: Porcelain more...
This product is the perfect medium-coverage concealer with a smooth application and natural finish. For those like myself that struggle with very dark undereyes, this concealer is perfect when paired with a corrector underneath. The concealer alone will not completely cover very dark circles or very red spots, but will cover slight discolorations and minor imperfections.

Overall I would definetly recommend this product for those that do not need a very high coverage concealer for everyday.
Jaclyn O.
Somerset, NJ
I like this concealer don't love it but I definitely like and use it. I like how easy application is with the wand but I'm not the biggest fan of how thin the texture of this concealer is I don't know why but I'm just not the biggest fan. However it's great for the price and I continue to use it because I haven't found a concealer I'm in love with just yet
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?