BY NYX

Jocelyn M.
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!! I use these religiously. I use the green on my red spots/ acne spots then go over with the light or medium concealer and boom flawless face. So easy to blend with brush or beauty blender. Does not cake at all, if baked even if you don't it still doesn't crease. Love it better than some other high end products and its very affordable.
Cristina S.
Review for: Medium more...
This is a great concealer! It has great coverage and a little goes a long way. I like to use t on blemishes and under my eyes. It's Easy to apply and blends nicely. I would recommend this for sure!!!
Kelsey V.
Kent, OH
Review for: Porcelain more...
This product is the perfect medium-coverage concealer with a smooth application and natural finish. For those like myself that struggle with very dark undereyes, this concealer is perfect when paired with a corrector underneath. The concealer alone will not completely cover very dark circles or very red spots, but will cover slight discolorations and minor imperfections.

Overall I would definetly recommend this product for those that do not need a very high coverage concealer for everyday.
Vika R.
Review for: Yellow more...
This stuff is the bomb.com when it comes to concealing and highlighting. The formula is a bit on the dry side, so it doesn't blend so well, but the yellow conceals any blue under eye circles, and it works great as a highlighter. I would recommend blending this with your ring finger, not a blessing sponge or a brush.
This was my #1 product a few years ago. I went through so many bottles! Plus, it's Sephora quality for a drugstore price, can't go wrong! I will say, if you have drier skin, it does bring it out more, since as I said above, the formula isn't very moisturizing.
Ashley T.
This is the only concealer I use. A little goes a long way and I mean this because I use this concealer as foundation sometimes and with a beauty blender, it blends over my whole face without needing too much product. The only complaint is how quick is dries, you have to work little at a time, but that's if you're using it as a foundation. BEST CONCEALER EVER.
Kaylee P.
Review for: Light more...
this concealer is just okay. i would definitely say there are better one's available. my reasoning for this is that it doesn't conceal much and i maybe only get 10 uses out of it and then i have to go back and repurchase... and i don't even use that much of it! kind of disappointing but over all it still isn't a terrible concealer if you're into the light coverage.
Abi H.
Wyoming, MI
I've jumped around from concealer to concealer over the years - L'Oreal True Match, Maybelline Dream Lumi, Sonia Kashuk's little palette, and a handful of others...and there's a reason I didn't stick with them. Most were too pink or too yellow but THIS concealer is perfection. Absolute. Perfection. It's buildable and yet incredibly blendable. The two lightest shades work for me at any given time which is impressive. I'd highly recommend this lovely concealer for anyone - NYX lovers or not!
Tara B.
Natrona Hts, PA
I love the color of this concealer for under my eyes to cover my dark circles, however, it seems to crease on me more than usual. I have a of natural lines under my eyes and as much as I want to love this products like most other NYX products, I can't help but notice that this defines those lines instead of hiding them. Even when I set it with a powder.
Karina A.
Definetely my favorite drugstore concealer! Very creamy consistency and the price great. I love the use this to conceal and highlight under my eyes, you can also use the darker shades as a contouring method. I have bought this concealer multiple times and this will continue to be my go to concealer. It's a good dupe for the it cosmetics bye bye Underye.
Rachael R.
I watched a lot of youtube beauty gurus rave about this concealer so I decided to get it for myself. I ended up HATING IT! First off, it drys super fast so I have to blend it in fast and even then it patches up under my eyes and flakes off terribly. I have tried using it with all different setting powders so I know it wasn't the powder but the concealer.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?