BY NYX

Alicia F.
Merrillville, IN
Love the coverage and how it blends. I just don't like the shade selection. Yes, the shades they have are great but there are too many missing shades in between the ones they have. I picked up the shade Tan and for reference I'm a NC50 and 355 Coconut; the shade is too bright for me and the next shade up wouldn't be a highlight, it would be more of a spot conceal. So it's great overall, but I would like for them to add 1-2 more shades!
Blaire G.
Griffith, IN
I just posted my review of the Master Conceal by Maybelline and I wanted to post this as well. I liked the Master Conceal a lot, but I think I like this a little bit better. The price was pretty cheap as compared to the Maybelline, but was a bit more watery in my opinion. I definitely think this is a worthy competitor.
austyn l.
Trenton, MO
I have this is CW10 Yellow and it is a decent product for covering dark circles. It blends effortlessly into the skin, and I like to use it with my cushion foundation or on days that I am doing minimal makeup. This is not a very high coverage product and I wish the consistency was a bit thicker, but I use it more for subtle things anyway so it does not bother me too much. I more than likely will not repurchase, but I will stick with NYX for my concelears.
Olivia P.
I just got this concealer recently, and I've been very happy with it! It's quite similar to the nars creamy radiant concealer, though it isn't quite as longwearing. It creases about the same as most concealers on me (I've yet to find a concealer, luxury or drugstore, that doesn't crease on me!), but it covers very well and is quite brightening. My only real complaint is that it's a teensy bit drying.
Anayeli P.
Has AMAZING coverage! Hides dark circles really good & is good for hiding blemishes! Would recommend this product and will buy this again. It's like the Nars concealer ! Great wand to help apply to the face !
Betsy S.
Hop on this bandwagon, duh! Its $5 at Ulta and in my opinion the best cheap concealer ever (that I have tried so far anyway)! Its so soft and glides right on, doesn't get patchy, doesn't crease for me when I bake my under eyes, and I use it to highlight my face as well. What would be super awesome is getting a darker tone to use as a contour cream! I need to try that idea, and I'm going to.
Max V.
It isn't my shade, they don't make my shade. The packaging is nice and sleek, very charming to the eye. It's very nice compared to elf concealer. It isn't very buildable. I would buy it again.
Aniah M.
Ellenwood, GA
Review for: Cappucino more...
I really love this concealer! I recently was in ulta when I found it! My complexion is kind of deep so I did have to mix CW07 and CW08 to get my exact shade but for how inexpensive they were I didn't even complain!! It gave me a flawless under eye and it didn't even crease! Only thing I didn't like is that I had slight flashback.. but it wasn't that noticeable.
Haceena A.
Stockton, CA
These are amazing for me! I absolutely love them. They work so good and they come one easily and spread easily. There is great coverage. And it has multiple uses. I love using these on my self and for clients. I also use them as a eyeshadow vase when im in a rush and I spread it all over and blend away on a blending sponge. Its honestly a great product. Nyx has alot of great things.
Teal S.
Easton , PA
This concealer is amazing, I almost cry when it runs out. Luckily its cheap. It has amazing coverage especially under the eye and brightens a lot. It doesn't last all day but it lasts a lot longer than other concealers I've used. The color correcting ones are great. I use the lavender under my eyes to brighten and it instantly erases my under eyes. Then I go on top with my color.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?