BY NYX

Courtney S.
Danielsville, GA
Ugh this one is a bit touchy! Seeing so many beauty bloggers rave about this I picked one up at my nearest Ulta. I have to say I'm not a big fan. I feel like It doesn't conceal my dark circles that well. I do like the consistency of the formula and I will say that it blends out very well but I found it to be a bit to sheer for my liking. Hope this helped someone!
Rachel G.
Lees Summit, MO
This has always been a go-to concealer of mine. Unfortunately, my Ulta is less than great and barely ever has 01-Fair in stock, but when it is I pick it up. It's $4.99 which is a fairly reasonable price. I can get really good coverage underneath my eyes which is usually what I use concealer for rather than covering up blemishes. Setting powder, however, is a must with this product as it does tend to crease.
Tulsi S.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Beige more...
this is the best concealer i have found. I have tried a lot and nothing works like this. It works for blemishes and redness and under eye circles. I like the want better than the jar it helps me apply it easier. I always buy this at Ulta, they have the buy one get one 50% off for this. So i get a great deal with this. It doesn't look caked on and it is so easy to blend out with your foundation.
Alicia F.
Merrillville, IN
Love the coverage and how it blends. I just don't like the shade selection. Yes, the shades they have are great but there are too many missing shades in between the ones they have. I picked up the shade Tan and for reference I'm a NC50 and 355 Coconut; the shade is too bright for me and the next shade up wouldn't be a highlight, it would be more of a spot conceal. So it's great overall, but I would like for them to add 1-2 more shades!
Jada B.
Pottstown, PA
I use this in the shade medium. This is a good celery to conceal and highlight the face with. However, it is not full coverage. I use this in conjuction with my nyx full coverage concealer which I put under my foundation and this one over my foundation. But it is still a good product. I still love this concealer. A little more than my all time favorite which is the maybelline fit me concealer
Margaret O.
Indiana, PA
I like to use a green concealer or primer on my cheeks because I have some redness and this one worked really well. It helped with my redness and from it peeking through my foundation
Anayeli P.
Has AMAZING coverage! Hides dark circles really good & is good for hiding blemishes! Would recommend this product and will buy this again. It's like the Nars concealer ! Great wand to help apply to the face !
Betsy S.
Hop on this bandwagon, duh! Its $5 at Ulta and in my opinion the best cheap concealer ever (that I have tried so far anyway)! Its so soft and glides right on, doesn't get patchy, doesn't crease for me when I bake my under eyes, and I use it to highlight my face as well. What would be super awesome is getting a darker tone to use as a contour cream! I need to try that idea, and I'm going to.
Max V.
It isn't my shade, they don't make my shade. The packaging is nice and sleek, very charming to the eye. It's very nice compared to elf concealer. It isn't very buildable. I would buy it again.
Aniah M.
Ellenwood, GA
Review for: Cappucino more...
I really love this concealer! I recently was in ulta when I found it! My complexion is kind of deep so I did have to mix CW07 and CW08 to get my exact shade but for how inexpensive they were I didn't even complain!! It gave me a flawless under eye and it didn't even crease! Only thing I didn't like is that I had slight flashback.. but it wasn't that noticeable.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?