BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Jennifer H.
Amory, MS
Review for: Cappucino more...
I got this concealer based on a youtube review comparing it to a higher end brand. I think the concealer does it's job. I like the packaging and the color and consistency. I don't have any complaints about it at all. I actually don't really have a need for a thick or heavy concealer and this, to me, is not that. It works for me. If you don't need any major coverage and concealing on your face then this would probably be a good fit for you.
Elizabeth N.
New boston , NH
Did not like this product at all.  Figured I'd give it a shot because it's inexpensive but I would not purchase again.  It was very drying and settled into my fine lines under my eyes.
Natalie B.
Winsted, MN
Review for: Green, Alabaster more...
Love the Alabaster shade, but I have to blend it right away or I feel it burning my skin. It might have to do with the fact that I have dry skin, but a friend of mine uses it as well and she has oily skin and she feels it burning her skin as well.

The green, on the other hand is not as fantastic as I hoped. I was expecting it to help balance out the redness in my face, but when I would put the foundation over it, I could still see the green. Not sure I was applying this correctly? Like I thought I was? I have rebought these both, but if you have sensitive skin, I do not recommend.
Daniela C.
I just recently purchased two of these: a regular skin color, and the green. I got the green to cover up redness (color theory!) and it does what it need to do. After primer this is the first concealer I put on. The other concealer, I got to cover up under eye circles. I got the shade fair, and I'm not sure if this is too pale for me or not. I feel like my under eyes look pale after this. I have no circles, but it's pale. Maybe it's just me. When it comes to anything NYX, I think it is priced nicely. And Ulta likes to have BOGO 50% for NYX quite often. I would recommend to a friend.
P.S. It's cruelty free 🐰
Reagan H.
El Reno, OK
Ive been using this concealer for years and I love it! It goes on easy and blends nicely! I set it with a little powder and it doesn't crease or run off throughout the day. I like to this to highlight my face and the green tone to get rid of redness and it works wonders! The only con to this product, is that it doesn't last very long. I wish there was more product but its so affordable its not a big deal!
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
i absolutely love this product i have used plenty of name brand concealers and this is in my top 5. it also goes on so smoothly you dont have to worry about it drying up before you can rub it in.
Jennie S.
Fort Madison, IA
I recently decided to try this product in Light and am so glad I did. For only $5, this is definitely one of the best concealers I've ever used. The consistency is very smooth, easy to blend, and never drying. I definitely plan on trying the yellow, lavender, and green shades for color correcting. In my opinion, this is WAY better and easier to use than the NYX Full Coverage concealer in a jar! Highly recommend for daily makeup looks.
Morgan J.
Review for: Porcelain, Green more...
So I am extremely fair but have never really had a major issue with finding color matches with concealers. However, I was extremely disappointed that the shade porcelain was a dark orangey color on me by the end of the day. It did not look too dark at the beginning of the day when I applied it, but it oxidized so badly. It was obvious where I applied the product because it turned into bright orange patches. As for the green shade, it works nicely to counteract redness but just be careful how much you apply because it is very pigmented and can be hard to cover up with foundation or concealer.
Jhonnell M.
I love the banana color, work wonders. Brightness up your under eye. Smell good and long all day wear too. The Quality is great for the price. It cheap, and work amazing
Grace W.
Columbus Junction, IA
The wands are super easy to use . The color was a good match for my skin and it blends in nicley to give a no make up look. It is also quite affordable and a good value.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?