BY NYX

Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Beige more...
I give this a 4/5 stars. It's a good concealer and the price is obviously affordable! It was a bit frustrating to find the right shade for my skin. But after spending about 30 mins looking like a lost puppy at NYX, I finally decided on the right color; Nude Beige. I love how creamy and soft it applies on my under eye/skin. The color was perfect and it didn't leave a dry patchiness on my skin (since I'm combination of dry & oily). Oh, and I love the full coverage (:
Maecy C.
I bought this concealer after reading many good reviews on it. I cannot say I agree with the reviews I read. This concealer is cheap in price and in value. You are getting what you pay for. The product does not absorb into the skin or blend into the skin. It sits on top and looks very cakey. It actually made my zits more visible than before applying the concealer. Also i have combination skin, this product made the dry parts of my skin more dry and flakey. Not a good purchase. I am really disappointed because I love nyx products and they are inexpensive.
Katlyn S.
I've been searching for a good drugstore concealer for months. I feel like I've tried all the one worth a try. I saw the NYX one in Ulta and thought what the heck why not? It was only $3.99. Yes $3.99, I can hardly believe it. It is the bomb!! Definitely will buy back ups.
* Update* I have tried and the purple color for dark circles and my other skin problems. It is just as good. Blends like a dream! Pefect
Mary B.
Saint Augustine, FL
I own the green concealer and it does it's job pretty decent that it might even earn a promotion to my favorites. Let's not brag about it. The trick with this is you have to let it sit on your face for a few minutes otherwise it'll just blend it with your foundation of youth.. Every good makeup find has a few quirks here and there and this just so happens to be one. Don't let that discourage you though!:)
Trinity J.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Tan more...
I loooove this concealer, it reminds me much of the smash box concealer but for only that fraction of the price. It is nice and creamy without the Cakey build up. I have about 5 for back up, this is a staple for sure
Alissa A.
LOVE!! I love that this is full coverage with out being cakey, especially when you're covering a blemish and you don't want to draw attention to it! The price is also wonderful. NYX products are always well priced and easily available. I have not used any of the other color corrector colors in the line but A+ from me.
Paige S.
Okay so here's my deal:
It works and doesn't work. I feel like part of the time if I REALLY cake it on, it hides my dark circles, but the other time it doesn't and it just ends up making my already dry face looking even worse. I just don't know if I'm doing something wrong, so I'm looking for new ways to use it on YouTube and such and I can come back with a different review. Now however, I'm just not happy.
Jessica A.
This concealer is very good. It is very creamy and has medium coverage. It last a long time, but I noticed it kind of wore off by the end of the day. It is very easy to apply and easy to blend. I would recommend using a beauty blender/sponge instead of a brush because I noticed that using a brush can leave streaks under your eyes. I do wish that there was more product in the bottle, but it's definitely worth the money. I would stay away from this if you have dry skin though.
Kaylah F.
Milford , CT
Review for: Alabaster more...
Like the product for how well it covers dark circles but it's very think and hard to move. Also dries very fast but for the coverage and price alone, it's worth it.
Lindsey E.
We have 0 drugstores around where I live that carry Nyx, so I went 30 minutes away to go to Ulta. I decided to get the Nyx Hd Concealer. I was so excited to finally have it. I loveeeeee the color for highlighting, it does a great job for covering dark circles, but it creases and sets into fine lines. I set my concealer immediately, but it still creases. I will use this product up, but will not repurchase it.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?