BY NYX

Amy Y.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I really like the applicator of this product, I generally prefer to apply concealer without having to use my hands or a brush. The consistency and style of this product is similar to Nars's Radiant creamy concealer, although I find it to be a bit more drying. This also means it can hold onto the skin better than a creamier formula. I am not a fan of the shade selection, and I need to mix two shades to get a match for my skin.
Victoria
I like it but it doesn't look good with my born this way foundation I have to blend it for like 10 to 15 minute per eye when you using it but overall it's a ok product
Noyanika A.
This was the first concealer I tried given it's easy availability and my new found curiosity for contouring and I am till date very happy with it. It's my go-to drugstore concealer with great coverage and a reasonable price. CVS always has some sort of deal going on for them.

Blend well.
Full coverage.
Good color.

It will feel cakey if not blended well. A wet sponge/beauty blender is more favorable although it blends even with a dry one.
Jenni J.
Norwalk
I LOVE this concealer!!! Like other concealers ive tried this one doesn’t crack my skin or dry up. It blends well! & hides my scars & dark circles perfeeeeeect! Will definitely continue buying. & recommend to others
Devon G.
Maricopa, AZ
This stuff is so so so GOOD. I have used many drugstore concealers, especially for under eye usage, and they do the job but not well. This concealer is so pigmented so it hides blemishes and dark circles incredibly well without being cakey. It is easy to set and leaves such a nice, highlighting finish. It is worth every dollar and as I am now running out, I do not know how I will do my makeup without it until I can repurchase.
Sandra R.
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I bought this product as my first concealer and it did not disappoint it has good coverage and would buy again! Not too expensive as other concealers, would recommend!!
Teresita L.
Acworth, GA
Update: since the last time I reviewed this products I've restocked 3 times I also have been using it to define my brows and I still love it. Although I don't have extreme dark circles it works great for me.

This is my new favorite concealer it's the perfect shade for me. It blends out effortlessly with my beauty blender. I haven't have issues with is creasing. I also have normal to dry skin so it's perfect for my skin type.
Darivett C.
Orlando, FL
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Yellow more...
Love this stuff! Application is smooth and gives the perfect coverage. I apply right after my foundation and blend with a beauty blender then set with setting powder.
Gilly C.
Liberty, MO
I've been using this concealer for 2 years now, and no matter how many times I change it up, I always go back to this one! Other concealers are always too dry for my skin, and show every fine line and crease, but never with this! It's super lightweight, but has plenty of coverage, so it doesn't feel heavy but gets the job done. My only complaint is the size. I like the wand setup, but this product runs out way too fast. For the price though, it can't be beat!
Brooke S.
Review for: Cappucino more...
This product is great for blemished and red spots. It blends pretty smoothly into my foundation and stays on most of the day. I like to use it on my red spots rather than my under eye area. I probably would buy it again.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?