BY NYX

• How does this work? I’m looking for something that lasts,...1 Answers
  • this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
vanessa j.
It’s amazing . The coverage is medium but that’s what I like . It blends easily & the price is great and the amount of product is good. Definitely will buy again.
Elizabeth B.
Was looking for a water based formula so it would apply nicely to my water based foundation and it does just that! Medium coverage but buildable. It's super thin but very pigmented. It lasts as long as the rest of my makeup does and doesn't get cakey!
Cathy G.
El Paso
I love this!!! It's amazing especially for highlighting and contouring. I really recommend it. The only bad thing about it would be that it runs out quite quickly.
Angela T.
Wyckoff
This is one of the best concealers I've ever used, definitely high end comparable, great pigmentation, blended out with my beauty blender like a dream, nice sleek packaging, I have only good things to say about this concealer.....will buy again!
Amanda T.
Pittsfield, MA
NYX's yellow tube concealer is great for covering all my red spots, blemishes and dark under eye circles. This is the ONLY concealer I have found that truly covers up redness and dark eye circles!! 5 stars for sure!
Allyssa S.
i love how they come in different colors to best cover blemishes and redness, but to me i feel like the product is very heavy on my skin... maybe that's just me.
Guadalupe A.
Review for: Light, Medium, Beige more...
Great concealer and I'll always go back to this one. It's creamy, not thick, blendable and has great coverage. No flashback! I definitely recommend this product.
Grace S.
Huntley, IL
Review for: Green more...
I recently purchased the nyx Green color correcting concealer at my local Ulta and I am so not happy with this product. I had never tried Nyx concealers before let alone there color correcting ones. I first swatched it on my hand and it looked really nice and pigmented and then I tried it out on my face and it didn't even do anything to cover up red spots on my face. It would work and cover them up until I would blend it and then the pigmentation just went away. I would much rather go and try a higher end color correcting concealer. I would not recommend this to any of my friends that have a lot of redness on their face because this wont do anything to help them out.
DEMI T.
Review for: Porcelain more...
To say I'm obsessed with this concealer would be an understatement. It blends so smoothly and it lasts all day!! I love the finishing effects it leaves on my skin. I would definitely recommend this & I will definitely continue to buy this concealer.
Shyanne D.
Spokane, WA
Amazing color range and pigmentation. There is a long wear time on this concealer, and i dont find that there is a lot of creasing on the undereye while wearing.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?