BY NYX

Nina W.
Ventura County
Review for: Light, Green, Yellow more...
The quality of this concealer is amazing. It's definitely comparable to high end brands. These concealers are medium to full coverage, and you can build it up without looking cakey. The green shade is perfect for color correcting and doesn't leave a green tint. The yellow shade is perfect for brightening your makeup. If my foundation oxidizes or looks a little too orange, he yellow shade is perfect for lightening it. My only issue with the normal concealer shades is the undertones. The shade "light" has a strong peach undertone and is completely unwearable for me. Some of the darker shades have strong yellow undertones. I still give it 5 stars though because the quality is great!
Tabitha B.
I love this concealer I use it to conceal my dark spots and it actually covers it up. I use it under my foundation just to have that extra coverage. I also use it on top of my foundation as an under eye highlight and it gives me that without looking like its too much. I used the color caramel and I bought it at the NYX store for only $5 which was a awesome deal for this amazing product!
wilmarie p.
Lawrence, MA
Does not crease under eyes even without setting, last me all day, very easy to blend smooth on skin, long lasting through out the day, better for dark circles. highly recommend
riah S.
Salem, OR
Review for: Green more...
This has been one of the only cc that I've found that blends well under foundation. It doesn't leave green spots and you rarely need to put concealer on top of it.
Ginger C.
Evansville, IN
I'm actually not a huge fan of this concealer. I find it to be a little drying and not pigmented enough. I find myself having to build it, which I don't want in a concealer. If that's not bad enough, all of the paint on the packaging wore off on my fingers within the first month of owning it. It didn't all come off at once, but I would end up with the black paint all over my face! 👎🏻
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
My only problems are the small size, seeing as it goes quickly and it's hard to use up all the product, and it isn't as full coverage as I would like. Aside from that, I do love how easily it applies and blends out. It's my go to drugstore concealer when I'm not looking for as full of coverage and having having a more natural look that day. I use it for highlighting the Undereye area and forehead. I used my rcma powder to set it and there was very minimal to no creasing throughout the day. I went through and ran my under eye brush once or twice during the day and was good to go. I do recommend this product and will definitely repurchase.
Morgan O.
Brenham, TX
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is the best concealer I've ever used. I've tried others and I just don't like them as much. It's light and doesn't cake or make creases. I also like this really light color. The price is the best part!
Lismary P.
Doral
Review for: Green more...
This product isn't that great. I tried to conceal pimples with it and it didn't work. It fades very quickly and it has very little coverage. Its easy to blend, but it fades fast.
Katie G.
Cleveland, OH
I think this is best for highlighting versus contouring. although I will say that I don't think it conceals under eye circles as well as I would like it to, the pay off for highlighting is great. nyx always has buttery like consistency and this one does not skip out on that. I love to use cruelty free products and I am glad to know that nyx can provide what I'm looking for
Jana B.
I am not sure if it was the shade I had, or something else, but I was not overly impressed by this product. It seemed to look dry under my eyes, even when I moisturized well. It just never wanted to fully blend and meld with my skin for covering dark circles. However, it does have decent pigmentation and covered my spots quite well. I have not tried the color correcting shades, but would give it a go just because it is so affordable.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?