BY NYX

• How does this work? I’m looking for something that lasts,...1 Answers
  • this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Abby C.
Review for: Light more...
This product has a very creamy texture which I love. It blends easily with my foundation and has a variety of shades to choose from. This product is not very buildable but it is good for light coverage.
Esperanza S.
Topeka
Review for: Fresh Beige more...
It’s okay I recommend it for when you going for a not so heavy makeup do. It not full coverage and the packaging is nice. It’s easy to apply and blend it don’t have to rush. I probably won’t by it again.
Keali
Review for: Alabaster more...
It’s a good concealer, I do think I prefer my Maybelline fit me concealer. I use it for under my eyes. It’s not really light enough for me as I’m a lighter girl. Overall, great concealer for the price!
Caitlin G.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is AMAZING!I have only tried 2 other products from the brand NYC and I am absolutely in love with this concealer! It applies very smoothly on the skin and blends out beautifully! This is a very good high end like concealer with a drugstore price which is awesome!
Kayla C.
Irvington, Al
I've tried a good amount of concealer a and they don't really do the job but I found these! And I've used them constantly for about 1 and a half year straight and they still work wonders and they actually helps my pimples... Hard to believe... Lol but this is great! For 4.99? You got me!

Also excuse these bad photo I went onto my Instagram and screen shotted them since I didn't have them on my phone anymore haha and the one with the other girl is included because she uses them too! (: #AWESOME #PRODUCTS
Sophia S.
This was my go to concealer before I found my new favorite. The shade selection was great. It creased a tiny but but it had really good coverage and brightened up my eye area
Blake B.
Silver Spring, MD
This product was just too thin for my likening. I would prefer a thicker product that can fill in my undereye wrinkles. I don't think it's build-able but I do like he packaging!
Keziah M.
San Francisco
I do love this for colour correcting... I have NC15 skin and suffer with purply dark circles at times... I apply this under my regular concealor... You only need a tiny bit, and blend very well, as it is drying. It does a good job of covering though and you can tell the difference with and without this. I would buy again. But could do with being slightly less drying.
Katie B.
Biloxi , MS
Although these are pigmented they do not blend well and they dry out my skin so although the price is great I will not be purchasing this item because it does not work for me
Erin B.
Augusta, GA
I purchased this in the Porcelain shade and I love it because it's light enough to actually highlight my pale skin. What I don't like about it is it's a bit drying, which is saying something because I have very oily skin. It does, however, have really great coverage and like I mentioned already it's light enough to highlight my under eyes. I'm trying out a different concealer now but if I ever need a concealer in a pinch or if I don't feel like trying out something new I know I can rely on this one! I'd post a picture but the tube is looking super junky. This is a well loved item in this house :)
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?