BY NYX

• How does this work? I’m looking for something that lasts,...1 Answers
  • this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
FrankieeOnTheBeat💅🏾 F.
Review for: Caramel more...
Good dupe to the Sephora concealer dries down matte & doesn’t need to be set if used for eyeshadow primer. Very full coverage & I think it’s worth the price especially it being drug store for the coverage you get
Alaina L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love love love this. It make my skin look flawless and is so easy to work with and blend. I use 2 of the darker colors and their perfect. I wish they had an orange color corrector.
Bri L.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Porcelain more...
I am very pale and this concealer works well for me. It covers everything and lasts for a very long time. I have also used the green color correcting shade, and i like that as well. You can't go wrong with NYX!
Natasha G.
Los Angeles
Review for: Medium more...
This concealer is highly comparable to Nars concealer. The price point is great and the coverage is also. It's a little bit dry but for the price you can work with it. Very highly pigmented and many shade options
Hollie W.
I purchased this in Yellow to help with my dark circles, but the formula makes it practically unusable. It's watery, and unblendable. I wanted to like this, but it's pretty terrible.
Zahra F.
Review for: Beige more...
I love this concealer for under my eyes it really helps and looks good in pictured and brightens up the under eyes, I like use it to clean up my brows and it's not that expensive it's really good and affordable!
Tristen T.
Savannah, GA
I love these! I mix the lightest shade and the yellow for under my eyes and it works miracles for dark circles! Plus it's super cheap! It does not crease or feel dry at all. One of my favorite concealer for sure!
Madison S.
Gastonia
I use this concealer everyday in the shade “medium”, as well as the green to cover up red spots and the yellow to cancel out my dark circles. I just can’t justify buying a $30 concealer when this does the job just as well for me. I have been using it for like 2 years. It’s amazing.
Rochelle A.
Meridian
Review for: Nutmeg more...
Really really great. It blends very well and dries to a matte finish. This product blends well with a beauty sponge. You can apply with your hand or a brush but I feel the best results are achieved with a sponge!
Renee W.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely loved this product it's very easy to use the wand makes it so much better to get in to tight spots blends really well, I will absolutely recommend this product to anyone
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?