BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Ashley Z.
Livonia, MI
Got the wrong shade but the formula is Great! Good price and cruelty free. I don't really take pictures of myself often, so I didn't really notice if that factor was working well for it.
Deanna M.
Review for: Light more...
It was okay, medium coverage and looked patchy on my skin, it's has a moderate level of blending, looked a little bad on camera, brought out my pores a lot and wore off throughout the day, even with setting spray. The packaging is good for its price, but it's very lightweight. Would not recommend.
Kathy F.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Glow more...
This concealer has amazing coverage medium - full, and I love the consistency. It is a dewy finish and is great because it doesn't crease. They also have a great color range. This is definitely my favorite concealer.
Hannah U.
La Plata, MD
Review for: Fair, Porcelain, Green more...
This is one of my favorite concealers! It feels a lot like the tarte shape tape and I've gone through three tubes over the past 6 months and I will continue to repurchase it! It doesn't crease and blends very nicely!
Danielle T.
Farmington , NM
I love this! You get great coverage and no creasing when you set it with a powder! No harsh smell and a great price! You get a good amazing of product and the packaging is amazing also.
Christina B.
Floydada, TX
I love NYX products. I get high end performance for a drug store price. I'm never disappointed. I use concealer on my lids to provide a better primer and these work great and don't crease as bad as others I've tried
Khadeja E.
Orlando
This concealer is easy to apply, blends well, easy to take off. You can use this for all skin types. It is a lightweight product. However, it has poor coverage and settles into creases.
Jenny C.
New London, CT
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! One of greatest concealers I have ever used! Not only is it affordable, it is full coverage. A little goes a long way. It isnt cakey & can be used for an everyday natural look. HIGHLY Recommend
LifeInLipstick H.
Houston
I didn’t like this at all. I’m not sure if it was just my under eye are or the concealer. When I used it, it creased and made my under eyes look so dry and old. I tried multiple time and just couldn’t get it to work.
Carly L.
Review for: Nude Beige more...
Best drugstore concealer I have ever used. It's so lightweight but also gives great coverage for under eye circles and a highlight on my chin and nose. I'll continue to buy this product
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?