BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Christina B.
Floydada, TX
I love NYX products. I get high end performance for a drug store price. I'm never disappointed. I use concealer on my lids to provide a better primer and these work great and don't crease as bad as others I've tried
Deanna M.
Review for: Light more...
It was okay, medium coverage and looked patchy on my skin, it's has a moderate level of blending, looked a little bad on camera, brought out my pores a lot and wore off throughout the day, even with setting spray. The packaging is good for its price, but it's very lightweight. Would not recommend.
Riley H.
I like to use this concealer for color correcting before heavy duty concealer. This one is super lightweight and I'd say median coverage. It's super easy to blend and I find mine at Ulta. It's definitely a good product for the price range.
Danielle C.
Ive heard so much about this concealer for so long and for soem reason i just never picked it up. I felt like the concealer i was using was pretty good so i wasnt ready to make a change. One day CVS was having an awesome sale on NYX products so i picked this up in the shade medium. From the first time i tried it, i immediately fell in love. Its has great coverage but its not thick like other good coverage concealers. Its lightwieght and practically blends itself out. Really really good. My favorite concealer right now.
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
The packaging is good. Basic. The formula is really pigmented but if you leave it sit for too long it is extremely hard to blend out with any tool. It can look kind of muddy if you don't work fast.
Whitney H.
Feels really nice and not too heavy on the skin. Light to medium coverage really easy to blend. Prefer for under eyes not so much to cover redness or blemishes. Great for every day wear.
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC
I was using this in the green color corrector. It was great for blemishes it didn't get too cakey but covered up redness perfectly. If you did get too heavy handed it was a bit noticeable though.
Danyale S.
Review for: Sand Beige more...
I purchased this concealer in the color in the color sand beige it was a perfect color for my olive skin tone. Down side to this product was it didn't blend well at all. I am still on the hunt for a good concealer!!
Khadeja E.
Orlando
This concealer is easy to apply, blends well, easy to take off. You can use this for all skin types. It is a lightweight product. However, it has poor coverage and settles into creases.
brianna l.
I have not used this for a couple years so maybe the formula has changed by now but I'm not in love with this. It didn't have much coverage but it was easy to blend and comfortable to wear.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?