BY NYX

Brooke B.
Bolingbrook, IL
Review for: Light, Porcelain more...
Seriously the best concealer and so cheap. I'm very light skinned so it's hard finding the right color. This is the only brand I've found that isn't too dark or doesn't leave me looking orange!
Kelsie W.
Phenix city, AL
The coverage is not spectacular but it is good. This is my go to concealer for days when I dont want a full glam face. I also love that NYX is affordable and I love that they are cruelty free.
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
This has very LIGHT COVERAGE. I was disappointed with this and will be returning. Experienced creasing. Did not cover my circles. Would have lowered my review but it actually works well places other than under the eye due to lack of oil in product. Does not irritate skin or cause breakouts. At $5 this isn't a bad highlight / brightener but I have other concealers I prefer to this.

One thing to add is after using this for about 2 weeks the writing literally came off all over my hand. Not used to this from NYX products which are usually high quality.
Kennedy L.
Metropolis, IL
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Tan more...
Can also be used for contouring and giving some color to your skin, I love this product because it makes me feel beautiful and stays on longer I definitely recommend checking this out trying it
Ellie F.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Tan more...
This is a very affordable drugstore concealer that works decently well. This product smells a bit weird- kind of like fish. I've noticed that this product wears off a bit though out the day so make sure to set it well
Ashley H.
This concealer from nyx is a great item. Nyx has good quality for a small price. Made me look flawless as i combined this product with loreal magic base primer and infallible mate foundation. Love it!
Jessy S.
Love how easy this product goes on and how cheap it is! I prefer this to a lot of high end brands because it works just as well at a fraction of the cost. It runs out/dry pretty quickly though.
Batoul D.
Dearborn, MI
I used the lightest shade of NYX concealor but I didn't like it that much because it doesn't do full coverage right away. I had to apply twice or three times to get the lerfext coverage I want.
allison v.
long branch, new jersey
Review for: Green more...
This concealer is good to cover a few blemishes on the face but it's not ideal for overall redness or large acne areas. The product is buildable for acne spots that are more noticeable but not too heavy or cakey on the face. The wand makes it quick and easy to use.
Caer I.
The skintoned concealers are pretty decent. The do a nice job covering blemishes or highlighting the undereye. I haven't had any issues with creasing and it handles being set with powder nicely
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?