BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Lexi F.
Flower Mound
I love love love this concealer. It's definitely not tarte™ shape tape contour concealer but for a $5 drugstore concealer it's better than all other. Coverage is nice, and consistency is great as well. I've been through 3 tubes.
Chelsea S.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Fair, Green more...
This is a good, full coverage drugstore concealer. It's inexpensive yet paraben free, which I appreciate. The product runs out pretty quickly, but the price make up for that. The green color is very opaque so plan on wearing a full coverage foundation over top of it. The fair is pale princess friendly.
Catherine R.
Cambridge, MA
I use the "light" and "fair" colors in combination to cover undereye circles. They are medium coverage and last all day. I haven't decided if they are better with or without setting powder, but I adore the formula.
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
I would definitely agree to these being a dupe for NARS radiant concealer I like using these for every day they do give you coverage just make sure your under eyes are not dry cause it will be patchy I think this is great for people with oily skin in my opinion
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,319 reviews
I saw a review on YouTube about using a purple concealer to brighten under eyes for very pale skin. I was super impressed with how it looks and it really does brighten underneath my eyes.
Arianna W.
Colorado Springs, CO
This concealear is a game changer. I have always had a rough time finding the perfect color that matches my undertones, this shade is perfect. One tube will usually last me about two months. The price is unbeatable.
Catherine D.
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I would honestly compare this to the urban decay concealer. This stuff is amazing for the price and works just as good (if not better) than high end concealers. There isn’t a great shade range but I use it to highlight under the eyes so it works very well!!
Natanya V.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I looooove this concealer. I use it for under the eye circles. It's just sometimes a little too sticky but it does last for a while. It compares to my tarte concealer and it's a good dupe. I would recommend this to others.
Tainnelys G.
calle 1 N-55 Urbanizacion Santa Elena Bayamon Puerto Rico
Review for: Nude Beige, Sand Beige more...
It’s a great concealer and it works really good. Is easy to apply and blend. It’s super affordable you can buy this at Walgreens and NYX and other places. It’s a great one and I recommend this concealer to everyone.
Charlotte F.
This concealer has very nice coverage and it feels very light on the skin it works perfectly as an under eye concealer. It's not full coverage but I Don't mind it because it does it's job and it lightly brightens and covers my blemishes
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?