BY NYX

• How does this work? I’m looking for something that lasts,...1 Answers
  • this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Abigail N.
These are one of my absolute favorite concealers. I use #1 for my under eye highlight, #4 and the green one for my blemishes. My only problem is that I seem to go through them really fast, maybe it's just me. Other than that these are super pigmented, blend amazingly and look great with or without setting!
Alana T.
South Richmond Hill
Review for: Tan more...
The NYX HD Photogenic concealer wand in shade Tan is a great concealer. The coverage is medium to to full. I love the yellow undertone to get get rid of the dark circles under my eyes. I always restock! The only problem I have with this concealer is that there’s not enough concealer in the packaging.
Cj S.
It's ok I bought the green and yellow, they do work good they're just very thick and don't blend well so I have to always add maracuja oil to make them blend easier. They're not my favorite but good if on a budget.
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
I use the green concealer to cover up redness due to my sensitive skin and it dose a great job for such a good price. Blends easily and good coverage for a flawless finish. If you want a less expensive alternative I would give this a go. It is worth it if you struggle with any redness even break outs to.
Olivia F.
Review for: Light more...
The texture of this concealer is nice, I have super dry skin and it did cling to my dry patches a little bit however it was very blendable and smooth. The reason I will not be using this product again is it made my skin break out horribly so I wouldn't recommend this product if you have sensitive skin.
Mallorie L.
Review for: Beige more...
This is a really great concealer, it lays on the skin really nicely and it covers spots and dark circles really efficiently. The applicator is a little bit sharp, but it does the job so long as you're not pressing hard onto your skin with it. It's a favorite of mine and it will be one I purchase again.
Chauntyele T.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Caramel more...
It makes my face look ashy when I'm in the dark but have the flash on but looks fine in the regular light with a flash. It looks smooth and also easy to blend. I can never cover my dark spota with it.
Mary L.
Fort Hood, TX
Review for: Porcelain more...
This concealer hides blemishes nicely. It doesn't cover everything completely with just one later, but the formula is buildable. I usually need 2 layers for the super bright red or hyperpigmented areas. Love it.
Christine K.
Alexandria, VA
I got the yellow tint because I mainly wanted to use it for under my eyes. It's nothing special in my opinion, I just wear it out of habit now but not really sure if it makes a huge difference for my dark circles.
Marianne R.
Mount Vernon
The NYX concealer is amazing. I thought because of the brand it wasn't going to be that great, but the price and quality was good. It definitely covers your under eyes. Make sure when you are blending that you blend quick because this product tends to dry faster. I would definitely recommend.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?