BY NYX

Samantha Z.
Washougal, WA
Review for: Light more...
I'm currently loving this concealer. I use it everyday. It's a thicker formula, not too thick though. It blends beautifully, covers my dark circles and I also use it to highlight parts of my face. My only draw back is the amount you get in them, not sure on exact number but I seem to go through them much faster than I feel I should.
Maritza M.
I like this concealer but it's not perfect. I find that it is too drying for under the eye. It has a matte finish but under the eye it gets really flakey looking. I also find that it doesn't work well with certain foundations and becomes really cakey. Sometimes it works ok though. Overall will not purchase again but will use up this tube.
Eunice J.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Beige more...
This concealer wand is my go-to for both myself and for clients. It is high coverage at such a reasonable cost, where you can build and go less or add more. It blends very nicely and looks very natural, I highly recommend this product!
Casey D.
Fort Bragg, CA
This concealer is a sweet product for the price. It's like a drugstore version of Kat Von D's lock-it concealer. It doesn't crease, has good coverage while not feeling cakey, and comes in a decent color range. I would've liked just a taaaad bit lighter of a shade but their lightest one did fine.. I would totally recommend this to anyone on a budget but looking for a good coverage concealer.
Widlande D.
Maplewood, NJ
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Nutmeg more...
It's amazing the difference in that a concealer has on your final touch. When I first started doing my makeup I didn't know what a concealer was for, I don't have as much blemishes to cover up as much as I used to but I do still find use for it especially round my dark circles.
Shaley B.
new smyrna beach
Review for: Green more...
So first of all, theses are all great concealers and do what they say which is everything you want in a product. Something that the green concealer does is it's extremely bright so if you don't have full coverage foundation than you can see it especially on fair skin. Just warning ⚠ NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand
Natalie L.
If you are really pale and looking for a good under eye highlight this stuff is awesome! I apply this under my eyes then put a few dots of my usual skin toned concealer over it and blend it and it really helps brighten up my under eyes. Fantastic product for people who have difficulty finding concealer light enough to highlight with.
Nicole R.
Murrieta, CA
I picked this up on a whim because of the price and I am so glad that I did! It is so easy to blend in, it covers what I need it to cover, and it matches my skin tone perfectly. I am definitely going to repurchase this again and again!
Ashley M.
Austin, TX
A good buy for a drug-store brand of concealer. They have a very wide range of colors/tones. I use 7 and 8 for a quick highlight and contour or just 7 to hide any blemishes or marks. It is very lightweight so you don't have that heavy or cake-y feeling if you're building. The applicator is very easy to use and gives you more control.
Marissa P.
Jackson, NJ
I use this concealer all the time and I hope they never discontinue it. I struggle with occasional acne and this product helps to cover up any imperfections that I have. It also does a good job with covering my under eye dark circles. One of the better concealers that I've used.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?