BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Mi L.
Beltsville, MD
Review for: Beige more...
This is my current favorite concealer! It definitely covers blemishes and my under eyes and it's buildable. However, which is my fault, I've dropped it a few times and the cap has cracked and the wand has come loose from the cap. The label on the packaging also rubs off easily so it's a blank tube for me at this point. Otherwise, I love the product and it's very affordable!
Caroline C.
Palm Beach Gardens
Wonderful concealer! Product applies nice and evenly, and has great coverage. Layering is easy if necessary, and blends out nicely. This is not my first time buying this product, it’s the only concealer I use!
Ashley K.
West Columbia, SC
This was my go-to concealer until I invested into Tarte's Shape Tape. I used it for a long time until I changed my foundation and this concealer started to oxidize wherever I used it. Aside from that, it has great coverage and won't crease as long as you set it with powder immediately.
Sarah L.
Topeka, KS
Review for: Fair more...
I've always been pretty impressed with NYX products for the price point that they're at. I bought this concealer with pretty low expectations thinking it would oxidize super fast and make me orange, but it didn't! Love the texture, good coverage and obviously love the price point. My only downfall is that it was gone so so quickly. I feel like I had it two weeks max & the bottle was empty. I will definitely purchase again!
Misty C.
Review for: Light more...
I have fine lines and VERY dark under eye circles so I am forever on the hunt for the perfect concealer.  This one is close but doesn't do it all for me.  It only partially conceals my dark circles and it does settle into fine lines to some degree - not as bad as many others have though.  I am currently using it daily while still on my hunt for the magic potion.  It blends well and has great staying power.  I have eye allergies and this doesn't seem to irritate them at all, which is a major victory as well.   So, overall, it's a great product that I will continue to use and would definitely recommend.
Kaitlyn M.
Review for: Porcelain more...
My ride or die concealer ❤ I love this concealer more than any other one I've tried, and I've tried lots of concealers. It's creamy and pigmented and perfect for brightening all the areas that you need. It has a very light consistency which makes it so easy to blend out. I do wish it had a larger shade range, because it is very small but other than that it's an amazing product
Karen C.
This Concealer is one of my favorites. The coverage on it is amazing. It covers everything you want to cover. It's so inexpensive and well worth the cost. The wand makes for easy application and it also blends out so smoothly. Definitely recommend it to everyone.
madeline a.
toronto, ON
These are subtle correctors and aren't so coloured that your foundation won't be able to cover it. They do really help colour correct and having them in a tube with a wand makes for easy application and no mess. The only thing i would say is i ran out pretty fast and the wand didn't reach the bottom of the tube so even though i could see more product i couldn't get to it.
Alyssa F.
This was the first product from NYX that I've truly been disappointed by. The coverage of this concealer is very light. I prefer a medium to full coverage concealer. I have mild to moderate dark circles under my eyes, they aren't horribly dark. This concealer didn't even cover them. Also, there wasn't much product in the tube. I was highly disappointed in this product.
Christine L.
Los Angeles, CA
OK I know I got this product for like $4 maybe, but I was expecting a little bit more because it's NYX. It's really nice when you first put it on. It will last maybe an hour or so but all the discoloration on your skin will start to show maybe four hours in. If you're using it just to lighten up maybe under your eyes, you should be good: but for scarring or blemishes- a not so much.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?