BY NYX

Hailey R.
Maryland
I've only used the color correcting shades but they work really well. The packaging is nice and the color correcting shades do a really nice job of concealing the certain color.I would definitely recommend this to a friend as a nice drugstore corrector.
Elizabeth J.
Rogers, AR
I'm in love with this concealer it is absolutely wonderful! It is buildable and goes on without drying it getting cakey! I have nothing bad to say about it! I only paid a couple of dollars for it! I bought it off Amazon and will be buying more of it!
Christina S.
I really like this concealer. It's a great match and light weight and weird smell. I can easily apply it just to cover the redness and puffiness under my eyes without having to do a whole face of make up and it's really affordable at around $5. The only downside is it's not long lasting at all but the pros definitely outweigh so I will continue to buy.
Sabrina K.
Long Grove, IL
This is my holy grail concealer from the drugstore. I’ve probably bought 5 of them already since I’ve started using it. The only downside to this concealer is that there’s not a lot of product that you’re getting which is a bummer. Honestly though in pictures it turns out really nice! I always use this especially when I go to weddings (which is a lot).
Autumn W.
Akron, OH
I wasn't crazy inpressed with this concealer. I bought the green one to help cover a broken capillary in my cheek. The consistency is pretty watery....so when blended it just a little...it almost blended it completely off and didn't cover the redness. I tried without blending it much....but after putting in foundation it pretty much wiped it off. Luckily it was't expensive!
Naomi E.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Cocoa, Caramel more...
I never used to highlight and contour but then I decided I should give it a try and bought these because they were cost affordable and came in a range of colors. Personally, I love them! I haven’t run out yet but I definitely would buy them again when I do. Great for beginners or pros or people in between (like me, haha).NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand
Jacy M.
Kennewick , WA
Review for: Medium more...
I love this concealer so much! Other than an oxidizing a little bit after you apply it, it is really amazing! I found that it is very comparable to the Nars creamy radiant concealer. The texture and feel of it is very similar. It has a medium to buildable coverage and it looks beautiful on the skin! This is by far my new favorite drugstore concealer!
Briana B.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Tan more...
Just went to the store and picked this up! It has a great consistency. It isn't Cakey, it's easy to blend with a beauty blender and brush. The packaging is cool as well. I recommend because it has no flashback in pictures! It's isn't oily and doesn't crease either.
Elizabeth P.
This concealer works very well but needs to be reapplied inorder to get that nice coverage, I applied it once then a second layer and it worked great. I have dry skin so maybe that had something to do with it, other than that it's a nice concealer that I would purchase, I gave it a 4 star out of 5 because I need to reapply a second layer when using.
Dalia R.
Review for: Porcelain more...
The concealer is pretty good in terms of blending; however, even the porcelain shade was a bit too yellow for me and didn't provide much coverage. The wand either didn't hold that much product when I was using it or it wasn't working with my foundation because I had to dip in around 3 times per under-eye and it still didn't cover my dark circles.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?