BY NYX

Kyle W.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Concealer Wand - Medium more...
My Girlfriend uses this product for her daily use. It blends well with the foundation however it poorly covers dark spots. She would recommend people with lighter pigments use this product. The one benefit that I found with this brand is how affordable it is for me to supply her with.
Maggie K.
Fairfax, VA
This concealer is absolutely amazing. It's actually cheaper than most drugstore brands but sooo much more effective! It blends so nicely. I love the color too, I have pale skin and the lightest color is great for covering the bags under my eyes and any blemishes that I might have.
Rachel T.
After literal years of using Mary Kay this $6-$7 piece of awesome was just what I was looking for! The concealer is a little thinner that I would prefer, but stills gives the coverage I need. It works best on acne, and the wand makes for easy application!!
Katie F.
Berkeley, CA
I got this in yellow to colour correct my dark circles. Good coverage and easy blending, without leaving me with banana undereyes. But within 3-4 hours it's super creased up! This product gives my undereyes wrinkles they don't have! I still use it, but I think it may need a primer. This is a bit too much fiddling for a product I use even on low/no makeup days!
Kayla G.
West Allis, WI
I love this concealer! It has really nice coverage, especially for light, everyday wear. I find it works best for highlighting, because it has a light coverage. It blends super easy with a brush or beauty blender! For the price I would definitely recommend this product. The only reason I didn't give it all five stars is because it I wish it builded up a little better, because when you add more starts to look more cakey.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Review for: Porcelain, Lavender more...
I have this in porcelain and lavender. They are really good concealers but the one I have (porcelain) is the lightest shade and its reeeeally orange, which is why I bought the lavender, its the palest, almost white lavender I have ever seen so I mix it with all my concealers to make them light enough for my ghostly pale skin. Works like a charm. Covers extremely well.
Kai H.
In overall performance this concealer does well. It doesn't separate on the face and it takes a while before it settles in my eye creases (like All conealers) the biggest thing I have about this concealer is that it's not very medium coverage. It's more medium to light for me, which isn't a complete issue, but in comparison to my Maybelline fitme it lacks
Yasmine V.
Butler, PA
I use this concealer every day under my eyes and to highlight. Occasionally to help cover blemishes, but my foundation usually does a good enough job there. Covers dark circles well. It blends very easily (I apply it with the wand and use my ring finger to dab it into the skin) and is very brightening. It only costs $4.99 which is incredible. It lasts me about three months. I woukd definitely recommend this product.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
Review for: Sand Beige more...
I usually find that cheaper concealers are super thin, but this is pretty thick and creamy for 5 dollar. I really like this concealer. I have not given the colored concealers a shot, but I have high hopes for them. These aren't long lasting but they are great for a night out, just don't expect to put it on in the morning and still have your lack of sleep hidden come 6 pm.
Kimberly V.
Helotes, TX
Review for: Green more...
I use this everyday for my red spots or pimples. Lightens the color so that it doesn't look disgusting under foundation. Easy to apply with the applicator. Purchasable at any retail store like Target or Walmart and Ulta with coupons available for drugstore brands there. Took a star away because the texture is sometimes hard to blend and will sometimes be too thick and peek through foundation
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?