BY NYX

• this concealer is good3 Answers
  • I just purchased NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in Gre...7 Answers
Jadyn H.
Rio, WI
When I first started makeup, these were my go to concealers. They blend nicely and come in a variety of colors. The more I used them I realized that they would settle into any fine line and thats when I started exploring different brands. Still a great started concealer though.
Ellie D.
Review for: Cappucino more...
A concealer that's quickly becoming one of my favourites! The shade range is pretty good so I found my shade very easily. Nice sturdy packaging and good applicator. Medium to full coverage, since I don't have extremely problematic skin. I have some dry patches under my eyes and this concealer didn't make them more obvious. Stayed out for the whole day. New favourite!!
Allison R.
Youngsville, LA
I have terrible dark circles constantly and am always up for trying new concealer....this one is at the top! I was super excited how well it worked and for such an affordable price! The coverage was great and it blended easily. I think this will be my favorite drugstore one
Julia L.
Campbell , CA
Perfect! I couldnt believe that a 4,99$ concealer could be so full coverage as this one. I have some dark circles above my eyes so I really need a very good concealer with high coverage and durability, and I can say that this NYX is making very satisfied.
Samy R.
Houston , TX
Review for: Light more...
I like this concealer more to prep the eyes than to put it around my highlighting areas. As in I don't like to apply it under the eye, on my nose, etc. because it is very dry and my skin is sensitive and it is a little hard to blend. I recommend to those who use primer to switch this as a primer for the eyes. And also to people who don't have dry skin, this can help.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
I heard this was comparable to NARS creamy concealer so I wanted to try it out. You can't beat the price tag...I think my Ulta sells this for $6.99. The coverage is medium at best - which isn't my thing. I like/need a full coverage concealer. It is pretty blendable and good at brightening. I've been mixing with Tarte Shape Tape concealer and that works pretty well.
Sarah M.
Woodside, NY
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I am on my second tube of this stuff! I find that I reach for this more than my higher end concealers! I do wish that the color range was broader. I feel like most of them have pink undertones so I have to stick to this shade that matches my skin great but I can't use it under the eyes to highlight because all of the lighter shades are very pink. Still love it!
Allison B.
I bought this is green as an alternative to the UD Naked Skin Correcting Fluid in green and I don't like it. It's almost too pigmented, which isn't great because it's also really hard to blend. I try really hard not to use too much and I still use too much. I think the UD correcting fluid is worth the money, however I really wish this worked better because it's so much more affordable.
TaMeia M.
Goodyear
They run out so fast!!! I guess I cannot complain a whole lot since they're only like five bucks at Ulta. These concealers are my everyday wear for when I don't need complete coverage or my longest lasting face ever. If you let them dry down before blending them in, they will work best. The texture is rather liquidy and sort of thin so you have to really build it up which is likely why I go through each tube so fast.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
First concealer i have found that i fell completely in love with. It's full coverage, i use it every single day. I have very oily skin and it works for me. I am in the shade Fair Clair. I recommend this to anyone!
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?