BY NYX

Christine L.
Los Angeles, CA
OK I know I got this product for like $4 maybe, but I was expecting a little bit more because it's NYX. It's really nice when you first put it on. It will last maybe an hour or so but all the discoloration on your skin will start to show maybe four hours in. If you're using it just to lighten up maybe under your eyes, you should be good: but for scarring or blemishes- a not so much.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Light more...
I like this concealer if I am having a no-makeup makeup kind of day. It isn't super full coverage but covers enough to lighten up the face. The only thing I didn't like about this concealer is that you constantly have to dip the wand back into the tube to get enough product to come out.
Misty C.
Review for: Light more...
I have fine lines and VERY dark under eye circles so I am forever on the hunt for the perfect concealer.  This one is close but doesn't do it all for me.  It only partially conceals my dark circles and it does settle into fine lines to some degree - not as bad as many others have though.  I am currently using it daily while still on my hunt for the magic potion.  It blends well and has great staying power.  I have eye allergies and this doesn't seem to irritate them at all, which is a major victory as well.   So, overall, it's a great product that I will continue to use and would definitely recommend.
Karen C.
This Concealer is one of my favorites. The coverage on it is amazing. It covers everything you want to cover. It's so inexpensive and well worth the cost. The wand makes for easy application and it also blends out so smoothly. Definitely recommend it to everyone.
Alyssa F.
This was the first product from NYX that I've truly been disappointed by. The coverage of this concealer is very light. I prefer a medium to full coverage concealer. I have mild to moderate dark circles under my eyes, they aren't horribly dark. This concealer didn't even cover them. Also, there wasn't much product in the tube. I was highly disappointed in this product.
Kaitlyn M.
Review for: Porcelain more...
My ride or die concealer ❤ I love this concealer more than any other one I've tried, and I've tried lots of concealers. It's creamy and pigmented and perfect for brightening all the areas that you need. It has a very light consistency which makes it so easy to blend out. I do wish it had a larger shade range, because it is very small but other than that it's an amazing product
Samy R.
Review for: Light more...
I like this concealer more to prep the eyes than to put it around my highlighting areas. As in I don't like to apply it under the eye, on my nose, etc. because it is very dry and my skin is sensitive and it is a little hard to blend. I recommend to those who use primer to switch this as a primer for the eyes. And also to people who don't have dry skin, this can help.
Allison R.
Youngsville, LA
I have terrible dark circles constantly and am always up for trying new concealer....this one is at the top! I was super excited how well it worked and for such an affordable price! The coverage was great and it blended easily. I think this will be my favorite drugstore one
Jadyn H.
Rio, WI
When I first started makeup, these were my go to concealers. They blend nicely and come in a variety of colors. The more I used them I realized that they would settle into any fine line and thats when I started exploring different brands. Still a great started concealer though.
Julia L.
San Carlos, CA
Perfect! I couldnt believe that a 4,99$ concealer could be so full coverage as this one. I have some dark circles above my eyes so I really need a very good concealer with high coverage and durability, and I can say that this NYX is making very satisfied.
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?