BY NYX

Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
Review for: Green more...
I recently have gotten this product, LAST WEEK and tried it ONCE and I’m in love with this product. I’m thinking to myself why haven’t I gotten this earlier? Anyways, green concealer is to help cover up redness on the face. My face always is red because of pimples and just redness around my T-Zone. I applied this concealer all onto my redness spots on my face and blended it out, then applied foundation. I tell ya, the outcome of my face was beautiful, beautiful enough for my fiancé to ask “did you do something new to your face routine?” My fiancé noticed that there was a different tone to my face almost like clear looking under the foundation. If he noticed that change you know this product is GREAT. I would rate this 10 stars if I could! I 1000000% would recommend this product to others!
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
All roads led to this, a less than $5 concealer that meets most of my needs, only lacking one feature that would make it perfect, and is more satisfactory to me than all the concealer that I've wasted money on along the way. It comes packaged in a compact inexpensive tube with wand applicator in the screw top lid. It's basically a simple cheap container/applicator design that I wish even high end products would use. One negative for me with concealer products is stupid designs such as big bulky bottles, squeeze tubes etc. Compact tube of this travels everywhere with me and when I remove the wand, it has the right amount of concealer for under my eye coverage. Sometimes less is more and I feel that way about minimal product containers.
Let's talk product application now...I love the shade variety I get with this. As a pale women, I usually get a choice between fair or light or too many choices that I am overwhelmed deciding that I pass up that product. Fair people really need cool, warm and neutral shade options and nyx matches up great to my skin color/tone and my foundation. When applied and blended out (using upside down triangle application and concealer brush) it blends and matches perfectly and no one could look and tell where my concealer ends and my foundation begins. I draw my upside down triangle then blend in and down with my brush until I have an evenly dispensed concealer that completely covers my dark circles while also brightening the area and looks smooth and natural. It doesn't cause product creased, doesn't leave skin looking dry nor does it irritate my under eye. The one drawback of it is that it is definitely not waterproof (if you plan on crying or sweating, your concealer isn't going to hold up without some additional assistance) or really long lasting. I have a system I use to increase lifespan and mine stays looking good most of the day. I find myself having to touch up late in the day but as much running around, hot and sweaty, I do at work that seems like a win!
Increasing longevity...under eye hydration is important so I start with hydrating eye cream right before I start my under eye correcting. Once absorbed, I apply BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector which not only brightens the area beautifully, it has a tacky surface that seems to grab on to the concealer when I apply it on top. It seems to help make the concealer more longest and by time I apply BECCA Under Eye Brightening Setting Powder , I've given my not long enough concealer a more longwear life. Depending on how my day is going at work, I sometimes don't reapply at all.
This is an inexpensive product and the quality isn't going to be that of high end products so preparation is the most Important part of applying the concealer. Don't complain that it dries if you don't hydrate and prime prior or don't complain that it isn't as good as more expensive concealers cause you paid 4$ instead so that's on you, not the product. I just proved that this product is really pretty good to begin with but can also be enhances and improved to be a more great version of itself
Jennifer W.
This is one of my absolute favorite drugstore concealers. My shades are usually CW 01 or cwo2 which ironically enough are the two shades that seem to sell out the fastest. I do try to stock up on this item in my shade when I can because I can never find it in the store at Ulta it's always sold out but sometimes I'm able to find it at my local Target which is where I always get it. This is a concealer that has a lot of pigment to it which is great very nice color selection coming from a girl who is snow white pale and usually can't find any concealers that work. I love using these concealers either as a higher coverage concealer to use for redness and blemishes or using it under my eyes Daily 4 added coverage for those dark under eye circles and for brightening. The only downfall I would say is that I feel like I go through it very quickly I'm not sure if there just isn't a lot of product or if the packaging keeps a lot of the product and I'm not getting it but I do like the applicator.
Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Green more...
So my skin doesn’t have a lot of redness, but the areas that do, stand out to me. I bought this in a whim at ulta to see what it does. I made the mistake of using it like I would use a normal concealer for highlighting. Bad idea. This goes on so thick (in a good way) that I was quickly turning green all over my face. I learned that for me, a little goes a long way as far as coverage goes. Next time I used this I used a lot less product and blended well. When putting my foundation on top of this the little bit of redness I have vanished! This blended well into my skin and mixed very well with the few foundation I used it with. If you’re looking to dabble in color correction but don’t want to shell out a lot of money I recommend trying this. I had great results.
Jenny S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Review for: Porcelain more...
Okay, for $4, this product is amazing. To compare, you get .11 Fl Oz of product for $4, with Tarte Shape Tape you get roughly .33 Fl Oz for $27, and the new KKW concealer contains roughly .16 Fl Oz and retails for $18.

To begin, this does has drugstore type packaging. Light weight plastic tube, basic wand, etc. For $4 though, you cannot really complain about packing.

The shade range is just ehhh. Porcelain works for me, but I cannot speak on behalf of anybody who isn't just a very basic pale shade like I am.

The product is nice, I was very pleased when I first began applying it around my under eye area.

It blended out pretty easily, but it did cling to some areas and emphasize some texture. I have very bumpy under eyes and some concealers really emphasize them, making me look like I have terribly dry skin. This product did do that, but once I put a setting powder on it, it was a bit better.

I also have very creasy under eyes, so I crease extremely quickly. This did crease under my lower eye within seconds, but I just reblend it out and quickly set it with powder.

This product lasts all day, but it does begin getting more textured and cakey. Overall, for $4, this is a good concealer. I have very complicated skin, so for somebody with skin that isn't as dry as mine, this would definitely be great. Again, it's only $4!
Jessica G.
Findlay , OH
Review for: Fair more...
This beat my face just as flawless as my holy grails like MUF HD, UD Naked, and Shape Tape!!! ❤️❤️❤️ I ordered up the Yellow, Lavender, Green, and Fair. I used the Yellow, Lavender, and Green underneath my foundation for color correction, and my fair for under eye concealing after my foundation. It beat my face TOTALLY flawless! When I don’t have the budget to invest in my holy grails, which that happens to all of us sometimes...I’ll snag some of this up! NYX is pretty darn good for being a cheaper brand! Keep on rockin NYX!
Kia P.
Crown Point
I've been on the hunt for a concealer that will work for me. I have very fine lines and a dry under eye area so I'm in need of a concealer that will not crease, but also isn't too drying. I purchased this concealer some time ago and loved it. 😍. It's cost effective, comes in a shade for my skin tone, is hydrating, and has a great applicator.

I only have 2 things that I wish were better with this product: 1) The size: You don't get much product. This container is only 0.17oz, which means you will have to repurchase often. Which explains the price. I just wish it were at least 0.25oz. 2) The consistency: It's not that it's watery but I just wish this product was just a tincy bit creamier and thicker.

Like I said I loved it when I first tried it and have repurchased it several times. But like most product junkies, I kept trying other concealers assuming there had to be something better on the high end side - because surely the perfect concealer can't be less than $5, right 🤔... Wrong!! No matter which brands I've tried, all roads lead me right null back to this concealer. ❤️
Trinity B.
Evansville
I got this to use in a pinch when another concealer wasn't working for me. Unfortunately, I just didn't care for it. I LOVE NYX but the formula isn't great and neither is the shade range.

The lightest shades are VERY yellow. For my fair skin that has cool to neutral undertones, yellow undertones are not flattering.

I have used the green redness corrector and it works okay, but the coverage isn't amazing. It works to get the job done but could work better.

There are other concealers with comparable pricing that perform way better! Sorry NYX.
Mackenzie T.
Finksburg, MD
Review for: Fair more...
I bought this because I was in a situation at Target where non of my usual concealers were in stock and I absolutely needed some concealer. I love it!! I loved how it was so brightening for under my eyes and was super good at covering up my dark spots and acne! I also found that it is so easy to set with powder, it didn't crease, and it lasted alllll day. The only issue I had with it was that it has flashback in it (and I am personally not a fan) but it really did work well and for the price I dont think you can beat it!
jacqueline C.
Review for: Light more...
I am so in love with this concealer!! I’ve used it for a couple of years and I always go back to repurchase it again. I love how it doesn’t feel thick at all but I does give you great coverage. The formula is very easy to blend and a little goes a long way. It doesn’t crease under my eyes and even after you set it with powder it doesn’t look cakey or dry. I would totally recommend it. Very affordable too && I personally love nyx is one of my favorite brands most of the products are always a hit!
Carina C.
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?