NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand

What’s your recommended way to apply concealer?
do the color correcting shades actually help?
Cual ha sido tu experiencia con los NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand ?
Start your review of NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand!
Product Highlights
good concealer covers dark circles and doesn't come off in the day and it didn't wrinkle or crease, long lasting, and it's a great price so glad i tried this concealer would definitely recommendin 660 reviews
Love love love this! Such a bendable easy product to work with. Medium to full coverage but very buildable send comes in a huge selection of colors. Doesn't budge and doesn't crease.in 537 reviews
amazing concealer because it hides my blemishes and spots so neatly without looking cakey or pathchy.amazing quality for price. best drugstore concealers out there in 534 reviews
[product:nyx-hd-photogenic-concealer-wand] this concealer is nice, but after putting my setting powder, you can see little patches where the concealer is. i slapped some high lighter on that *itch and went out. looked great. you really can't tell unless you are close to me and really looking for it.in 285 reviews
2 months agoHemet , CA
Review for: Alabaster
Eh this product is one of those where you kinda get what you pay for. As weird as this may sound as soon as I put this on and it dried it was as if it were a completely different color!! Bizarre I know, and my under eyes still creased and didn’t look too appealing in my opinion.
3 months agoDecatur, GA
I got #4 beige for doing that super highlighter look. It's pretty light shade for my skin tone, but that's what I wanted, so it's great! I dot a little Maybelline age rewind in caramel(my skin tone in a bottle) under my eyes,n I dot a little of this NYX concealer on top n blend it out... it looks perfect. I can increase or decrease the amount of this nyx concealer I use depending on how bright I want my under eyes to look. Using my Maybelline concealer that's my skin tone along with this one helps cancel out the darkness under my eyes.. I love that there's no need for orange corrector too while doing it this way,as that orange tint is kind of hard to cover up... I really luv it... people looking for top quality affordable concealers, please invest in Maybelline age rewind n nyx HD concealers... they are equal to Mac Pro long wear in my experience ...
a month agoBerkeley
Decent product. I think it's a little too thick for my liking but I tend to use it on my undereye area, and I get a lot of creasing there. Maybe it's me and not the product, but either way I don't really reach for this concealer.
a month agoCleveland, TN
I have used the green one for my redness/acne to even out my complexion. It works great and it's so affordable compared to others! I just wished it was in a pump bottle so I wouldn't be spreading bacteria into the container via wand.
2 months agoPrinceton, TX
Review for: Alabaster
Very creamy and blends out so nicely. Definitely perfect for everyday wear. It isn’t too full coverage, so that is why I rated it at 4 stars but I definitely would repurchase for everyday wear. Also it is affordable.
4 months agoJackson, CA
I love Nyx because the products are so beautiful and reasonably priced. I have tried several of these concealers and they all work awesome. I love the cleanliness look it leaves behind and it brightens my whole face.
a month ago
Review for: Beige
I didn’t like this at all. It did nothing and even seemed to make me look worse under the eyes. It’s like water. I used to hear a lot of people raving about it, but it didn’t work at all for me. I Do not recommend.
4 months agoCarrollton, GA
Review for: Cocoa, Caramel
I honestly love this product! I’m very new to makeup but I already know that this product will forever be a staple. It’s so easy to use. It goes on smoothly and blends perfectly. I honestly love it.
2 months agoBaton Rouge, LA
I've heard good things about this Nyx concealer so I decided to pick it up. It is pigmented and blends out smoothly especially for it's cost. One thing to notice though, this concealer oxidizes pretty drastically, so I would suggest go one shade lighter. I won’t be repurchasing but I would recommend this to a friend because it works pretty good and is affordable.
16 days ago
Purchased at: CVS
I only tried using this once. I purchased the green color corrector to try disguising some of my redness from rosacea and broken capillaries. The green color was so... green. I could not cover it with foundation and had to remove everything and start over. I still gave it 3 stars because in all fairness I haven't tried any of the more natural shades, and those just might work great, especially if they are as pigmented and tenacious as the green corrector was.

382 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...