BY NYX #17 in Concealer

• Does this concealer do a good job? Is very cheep??2 Answers
  • Hey, who is still in School? What are your go to products for you...1 Answers
  • How do I know what to use on what?1 Answers
NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand
  • "I got this I'm yellow to hide my dark circles and it works good it does not crease under my eyes and it's a great price" in 5 reviews
Anney A.
Rockledge, FL
I recently purchased the NYX Cosmetics HD Photogenic Concealer Wand and I am very impressed. The formula is very lightweight compared to other concealers I've tried and gives an overall medium coverage! It also has a highlighter pen effect to it as well so your not only concealing bit brightening at the same time. Would not use this for spot correcting but for an overall natural coverage, lightweight concealer, it's worth the money! Two downside to this concealer is that it does not have the coverage I was hoping it had which is a personal opinion and secondly, it tends to crease if you do not set it with a translucent powder but that happens with almost any concealer used. Overall very happy and will use this frequently!
Megan L.
Grove City , OH
This is my go to highlighting concealer. Very comparable to Urban Decays Naked Skin Concealer. I reach for this one more purely because of the price point. Its great for highlighting under eyes, nose, chin and forehead. The formula is so silky smooth, it glides right on and blends like a dream. It behaves well on top of my heavy duty cover my I never sleep circles, and rarely creases on me when I set it with a translucent powder. On that note, I would not recommenced this concealer to cover blemishes or dark circles the formula is on the sheerer side, making it great to highlight but not so much to cover. I always use another concealer on my dark circles and blemishes.

I love love LOVE this product.
Christina G.
I use this in lavender, which I bought because of my yellow undertones. While lavender is not usually the recommended shade for dark circles, it works so well to brighten under my eyes and the inner corners where they get dark. My facial structure is partly responsible for my dark circles, so this lends a touch of brightness I need and lasts.

I apply a few dots from the wand to my undereye and inner corner, then smooth and pat with a fingertip. It lasts a long enough to blend and stay in place, and foundation applies smoothly on top.

I think this is such a great value, especially when it's on sale, and worth a try. It feels comparable to higher cost products and I plan to continue buying.
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
My all time favorite concealer. Comparable to highend concealer. I've tried almost every brand and I always end up coming back to this one. It goes on very smooth and doesn't look cakey. It also does not crease through out the day like most others that I've tried. It's very easy to blend as well. My only complaints is that it kind of burns sometimes when I first apply it... I have very sensitive skin. But after I blend it in it doesn't hurt anymore. Also I go through it really fast.. Lasts me about 2-4 weeks. But I use it every day and cover my under eyes, nose, imperfections, and forehead. It is very inexpensive too around $4 so it's easy to replace!
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
My only problems are the small size, seeing as it goes quickly and it's hard to use up all the product, and it isn't as full coverage as I would like. Aside from that, I do love how easily it applies and blends out. It's my go to drugstore concealer when I'm not looking for as full of coverage and having having a more natural look that day. I use it for highlighting the Undereye area and forehead. I used my rcma powder to set it and there was very minimal to no creasing throughout the day. I went through and ran my under eye brush once or twice during the day and was good to go. I do recommend this product and will definitely repurchase.
Kala S.
I absolutely love these concealers. I was using a different brand in the winter in a super light shade, but for summer time I needed a slightly darker, more yellow-toned concealer to use on tanned skin. I decided to try these and I couldn't have made a better decision. The shade 04 is perfect for me. It has just enough yellow to brighten & neutralize dark circles without looking unnatural. It is slightly thicker than most concealers that I've tried, but it is still super blendable. However, if you highlight multiple areas of the face like I do, I recommend doing one at a time so it doesn't dry before you need it to!
Alexis M.
This is hands down one of my favorite concealers I've ever tried. It is so affordable and performs just as well if not better than some of the more expensive concealers I've used. I have extremely dark circles and veins around my eyes and this covers them perfectly. I always set with a loose powder in order to prevent my concealer from creasing so I don't know if it would crease on its own. I also love this for any blemishes or acne scarring. Would definitely recommend this to anyone. Also for reference I have dry skin with a few oily zones and this doesn't cling to dry patches or break up around the oily spots!
Ashley B.
Washingtonvle, NY
Review for: Lavender
Ok so I bought this because I ran out of the Nars radiant creamy concealer and people have told me, plus I've read online that it's a dupe and I'm all about saving money you feel me? It's an ok concealer don't get me wrong but in my own opinion I feel like it's not exactly a dupe. I feel like it doesn't cover as much as the Nars does. I'd still say to try it everybody is different and it might actually work out for you. it did its purpose which makes me happy. I feel like it's more of like a little sister to the nars where its kind of the same but not. ahah Hope that wasn't weird whatever I dig it.
Erin B.
Augusta, GA
I purchased this in the Porcelain shade and I love it because it's light enough to actually highlight my pale skin. What I don't like about it is it's a bit drying, which is saying something because I have very oily skin. It does, however, have really great coverage and like I mentioned already it's light enough to highlight my under eyes. I'm trying out a different concealer now but if I ever need a concealer in a pinch or if I don't feel like trying out something new I know I can rely on this one! I'd post a picture but the tube is looking super junky. This is a well loved item in this house :)
Lorelei M.
Easthampton, MA
Really like these concealers. They are smooth and have coverage (not as much as some other concealers). For $5 (or less) a piece, these are little gems. They cover red spots or undereye circles well. Can be used to highlight the face (and contour if your light enough). That's my issue with them, I wish that there were more colors. They do not go very dark at all, maybe a medium tanned Caucasian and they lack warm shades in the paler tones. I heard that NYX was coming out with more shades. I hope so. They are great for the price. They rival A LOT of more expensive brands.
Carina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this concealer work for dry skin?
Rachel S.
Kathleen, GA
Is this good for pale skin?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Does it last long, or will i need to buy a back up
Gina G.
What's the best color for fair skin to cover dark under eye circles?
jacky h.
Richmond, CA
Does this product leave a tint of green ?