BY NYX #25 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

HD Finishing Powder - A lightweight, translucent finishing powder that helps soften the appearance of fine lines and pores. NYX Cosmetics HD Finishing Powder is a silky pressed powder with a fresh, matte finish. - HD Finishing Powder

• Is the banana powder good for fairer skin tones?4 Answers
  • Is this better than the loose setting powder?1 Answers
  • Would this powder work well with light skin tones? Would it be ye...1 Answers
Teresa M.
DAVISON, MI
Makes you skin look SO good! Especially in photos. Doesn't apply very powdery which I love. It appears really natural. It's very very brightening as well, so take that into consideration before applying entirely to your face. I like to use it on my face to help blend my foundation down my neck so I don't have any lines. Does really well with flash photography won't mske you look like you have white patches under your eyes. This stuff works really great to help blend your foundations and other facial powders (blush contour bronzer. Etc) and gives a nice natural finish. And it's so brightening anf light on the skin! Especially if applied with a fan brush. Awesome for setting the undereyes and smile likes to avoid cracking foundation too. I prefer this over MUFE setting powder!
Jussschwan  M.
I love this stuff! I’m no makeup expert by any means but I know how to do what looks good on me. I received this product as a part of a gift bag for my birthday and at 1st I didn’t use it because I didn’t really know how/what it’s used for. I get super oily towards the end of my work day if I’m wearinf foundation and I got tired of having that extra shiny forehead in the afternoons. I decided to try it 1 morning just in my t-zone and let me tell you! I’m in love. I kinda packed it on the 1st few times just to see what the effect was, and honestly, it’s so lightweight, it blends well, and most importantly, no more SHINE. Very inexpensive way to introduce yourself to finishing powder.  😁
Jocelynn D.
Elon, NC
I suffer from mild rosacea on my cheeks and did res
Search on what products would help to cover up some of the redness and came across the Nyx setting powder in the yellow. Read many reviews on their website of people that have used high-end banana powders and them saying that this was up there with how well it worked. Decided to give it a try and do not regret it at all. I use this product when I am having flares and it totally covers any redness . I would highly recommend to anyone who has any skin issues. A little goes a long way.
Carmen M.
Bowling Green, OH
I really wanted to love this product, as I struggle with finding a perfect finishing powder. This powder formula doesn’t seem to fit with any of the foundations I have, such as Kat Von D Lock It and many more. I’ve also tried it with different primers and moisturizers and it just always seems to separate my make up on my face after about an hour. I love the finished look, if I’m just taking pictures and taking my make up off after, but for everyday use, this is a no from me. I will not be purchasing again.
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
I don’t use much powder on my face but had to try it. I like the matte finish, I don’t like my face too shiny. I can’t remember how much I paid for it but it was much. If your looking for a good powder for an all day wear I highly recommend.NYX HD Finishing Powder Banana
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
I tried this because I love the banana color for my under eyes. I was impressed! It’s perfect for my skin tone, especially because I also suffer from redness on my cheeks. I use this as a finishing powder and it perfectly blends with all of makeup. I have very oily skin so I didn’t see an improvement with my makeup lasting longer. I prefer this more for the banana highlighting color. I use different products to extend my makeup wear and reduce shine.
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
This product was very affordable and can be found in most retailers.
it has a matte finish to it.
I do not like the compact powder, but their loose powder does an amazing job at setting makeup.
This product would be best for oily or combination skin, but I am iffy on the dry skin because it did not workout well for me. It did brighten my highlighted areas very well, and it set my makeup for the entire day.
Magalene S.
God made this himself... I mean, can you do better than that? This loose setting powder is the holy grail. The formula is lightweight — it'll feel like a second skin — and it soaks up any excess oil or shine on your face. When you're wearing it, you don't have to worry about camera flashes showing white areas on your face in photos, as this formula won't give you flashback like some other powders can.
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
I used this a replacement for Ben Nye's banana setting powder that the world went crazy for and I was thoroughly impressed. It is a matte finish that works for all skin types and whatever method of application you use (sponge, brush, fingers) it went on easily and stays in place. It is also much cheaper than the other banana setting powders out there so I was very glad I tried it. My ONLY complaint about this product is that over time and after multiple uses the center starts to wear down and this powder will end up breaking no matter what, I guess it's like any other powder that comes in a round compact but I wish it came as a loose powder bc I end up tossing out the broken pieces as they start to fall out of the container. Other than that the product is great and does it's job.
Hysa R.
Coralville, IA
Honestly don’t know if this has flashback or not cause I bought it randomly when I forgot my powder on a trip and didn’t take any flash photos while I was there so hopefully that’s the case but I’m not sure! but this brightens so nicely and especially for my skin tone. I have yellow undertones but I can be very pale, and also get very tan this is the perfect color for me of a banana shade that I’ve been able to find that could work on my skin when it’s darker or lighter. It blurred my pores nicely and looked great on the skin it set everything nicely and helped my makeup stay in place for a very long time. I think it brightened better than my Laura Mercier powder and made me look fake almost cause my under eyes looked almost perfect/airbrushed in a way
Danyaisha  W.
Norfolk, VA
I've been looking for a banana powder anyone have a good experience with this one?
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Can I use this for an under eye dupe but get a good result? it's always gone at our Ulta store
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Is the banana powder good for fairer skin tones?
Nikki M.
Charlotte, NC
What kind of brush should I use for finishing powder? I don't want to put too much...
Sara N.
Is there a difference between banana powder and translucent? Is one better than the other?