BY NYX

HD Finishing Powder - A lightweight, translucent finishing powder that helps soften the appearance of fine lines and pores. NYX Cosmetics HD Finishing Powder is a silky pressed powder with a fresh, matte finish. - HD Finishing Powder

• Is the banana powder good for fairer skin tones?4 Answers
  • Do these powders give flash back? Are these good powders? 3 Answers
  • Is there a difference between banana powder and transluce...3 Answers
Ali W.
Saint Louis, MO
I tried this because I love the banana color for my under eyes. I was impressed! It’s perfect for my skin tone, especially because I also suffer from redness on my cheeks. I use this as a finishing powder and it perfectly blends with all of makeup. I have very oily skin so I didn’t see an improvement with my makeup lasting longer. I prefer this more for the banana highlighting color. I use different products to extend my makeup wear and reduce shine.
Crowned G.
This is honestly my first drugstore setting powder. I was originally using a sample of the Bye bye under eye powder but it ran out and I didn't want to spend so much money on a powder I'm not too fanatic about. So, I was going to purchase the Elf powder but I heard it had flashback. Then I decided I was going to try this one and let me tell you, I'm glad I did! The shade Banana is absolutely perfect for me. I believe at Walmart it was $8 for 0.28 oz and it's shelf life after you open it is 12 months. I use it after I apply my e.l.f. Cosmetics BB Cream SPF 20 and after, my skin looks so gorgeous. It doesn't have flashback for me as well so if your on a budget and you need a good setting powder, I really recommend this one! 5/5 🌟.
Kayla W.
I am new to the whole banana powder for setting the under eyes game. I avoided banana powders for a long time because I have light skin with neutral undertones and thought banana powders would make me look yellow, which it does not. I love how this helps to set my concealer and helps to brighten my undereyes. I love how it doesn't make my undereyes look dry or powdery. After trying this, I want to try other banana powders, but for my first one and a great drugstore option, I think this one is worth a shot!
Shami M.
Costa Mesa, CA
Does a good job setting and mattifying my face. However, sometimes it makes me look really ashy. Initially I thought that because it was in the shade "banana" it would have a yellow undertone, but it's not at all the case. If I powder my face with this, I look like Casper. The trick for me is to also use a fluffy brush to apply anywhere on my face instead of anything else like a sponge. I would buy again because the price is right
Kayla L.
Grovetown, GA
I didn’t use the banana color . I use translucent but I couldn’t find it on here . I didn’t expect to love this product as much as I do. I bought it kinda as a dupe for the Fenty invisablot powder but ended liking it more . No white cast, melds right into the skin, and not only does it mattify but also blurs my pores and makes my skin look flawless. Love love love . Would recommend for oily skin.
Teresa M.
DAVISON, MI
Makes you skin look SO good! Especially in photos. Doesn't apply very powdery which I love. It appears really natural. It's very very brightening as well, so take that into consideration before applying entirely to your face. I like to use it on my face to help blend my foundation down my neck so I don't have any lines. Does really well with flash photography won't mske you look like you have white patches under your eyes. This stuff works really great to help blend your foundations and other facial powders (blush contour bronzer. Etc) and gives a nice natural finish. And it's so brightening anf light on the skin! Especially if applied with a fan brush. Awesome for setting the undereyes and smile likes to avoid cracking foundation too. I prefer this over MUFE setting powder!
Kierra P.
California
Purchased at: Walmart
So I used the translucent version of this product and absolutely LOVE IT! I would bake with this product and I did my brows and the results were amazing. At the end of my day, no matter how long, I always knew my face would be matte and in place. Additionally, I had no problem with flash back with this product which is something many more expensive product have issues with. A++
Hysa R.
Coralville, IA
Honestly don’t know if this has flashback or not cause I bought it randomly when I forgot my powder on a trip and didn’t take any flash photos while I was there so hopefully that’s the case but I’m not sure! but this brightens so nicely and especially for my skin tone. I have yellow undertones but I can be very pale, and also get very tan this is the perfect color for me of a banana shade that I’ve been able to find that could work on my skin when it’s darker or lighter. It blurred my pores nicely and looked great on the skin it set everything nicely and helped my makeup stay in place for a very long time. I think it brightened better than my Laura Mercier powder and made me look fake almost cause my under eyes looked almost perfect/airbrushed in a way
Zaira C.
Barnegat, NJ
If you’re on a budget or not a huge makeup person then this product is for you. It’s definitely brightening but causes horrible flashback. If you’re a strictly drug store kind of person then this product is probably the best thing for you as far as banana powders but if you’re willing to purchase a higher end banana powder there’s far better ones.
Kaitlin H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I use this powder most of the time and I like it because it’s not white and doesn’t give flashback. This is great for setting but it does not stay matte for a long time. My concealer under my eyes starts having lines over time and my face just feels oily. Although you just have to reapply powder, I would love if this lasted and held up for longer.
Danyaisha  W.
Norfolk, VA
I've been looking for a banana powder anyone have a good experience with this one?
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Can I use this for an under eye dupe but get a good result? it's always gone at our Ulta store
samantha e.
Roseville, CA
Is the banana powder good for fairer skin tones?
Sara N.
Is there a difference between banana powder and translucent? Is one better than the other?
Yvette P.
San Diego , CA
NYX HD Finishing Powder Banana. Has anyone used this? What’s you thoughts??