NYX HD Eye Shadow Base uploaded by Arianna M.NYX HD Eye Shadow Base uploaded by Nikkita C.

BY NYX

Prep your eyelids with this lightweight eye shadow primer that makes skin appear smoother more even toned and ensures lasting makeup application. The High Definition Eye Shadow Base conceals creases and pumps up the vibrancy of your eye shadow.

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP / Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, 77499, 77491).

Kat S.
Kat S.
Santee, CA
I've been told that this is a dupe for my holy grail eye primer (Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion). In my case, not true. They're not even similiar. You have to set this with a load of flesh toned, high quality (high end) eyeshadow if you want anything to stay on your eyes. It's not an eye primer that goes on all night, 8 hours max. So it's decent, but not top shelf.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
This is a great deal first off! And the product is pretty good, too. It's your run of the mill eyeshadow base in my opinion, but it does work. I like that it has an applicator wand to apply it with. It dries down pretty well and makes your eyeshadows a bit brighter and helps them stay in place longer. Definitely something I would recommend for the price and would purchase again in the future.
Lahuglym C.
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
I would highly recommend this product if you’re looking for something that will make sure your eyeshadow lasts all day. It gets rid of those annoying creases and it also makes your eyeshadow more vibrant! This eye primer is very affordable and works just as a well as Urban Decay’s primer.
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Millers Creek
The perfect eye prep for my everyday makeup routine, it keeps my eyeshadow in place all day and doesn't smudge or fade away throughout the course of the day. I love how easy and smooth the application is and would recommend this product to any of my makeup lovers or beauty enthusiast out there! Also it is very reasonably priced.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Villa Rica
I have loved by since I first heard of it back in 2012 it's a wonderful brand with a great color selection that are always super pigmented and this product just helps add that pop by adding a solid base to any eyeshadow and really helps my eyeshadow from creasing over the day. I love it I would highly recommend.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Crowley, TX
I love this! I use this every time I apply eyeshadow. I put this on and blend it over the lids with my finger and then set it with a foundation powder. This really takes my eyeshadow colors to the next level. It has a skin tone color but blends in beautifully. I definitely must have this on deck at all times!
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
I jsut ordered this after trying a sample and reading many reviews.  I haven't been happy with this type of 'liquid' eye primer in other brands, so I'm hoping this is the holy grail.  I do like the NYX line and it's also nice to know that this primer is available in waterproof (Proof it)
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
CLINTWOOD, VA
My favorite eye primer! Makes the colors appear more vivid, keeps the oil away from my lids, and keeps the color from creasing throughout the day. I normally wear neutrals and pinks, and love the color consistency the primer allows me to have on both eyes. Highly recommended!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Fort Valley, GA
Eyeshadow base is a must in my book! I have tried several different ones but really prefer this one. Some can be too thin and some too thick feeling. This product smoothes gently over my lids and really makes my eye color standout, my eyes pop and lasts all day. Love it!
Susan N.
Susan N.
Sterling, VA
Great eyeshadow price considering the price and amount of product you get. It is a great value and super affordable! I am now a repeat user and I am obsessed. The packaging is simple and efficient. I am going to continue to purchase this item! I love it