BY NYX #19 in Eye Primer

Prep your eyelids with this lightweight eye shadow primer that makes skin appear smoother more even toned and ensures lasting makeup application. The High Definition Eye Shadow Base conceals creases and pumps up the vibrancy of your eye shadow.

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP / Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, 77499, 77491).

• Does it help your eyeshadow last longer?2 Answers
  • Is this eye primer as good as higher ends like urban deca...2 Answers
  • ela cobre bem as olheiras ?1 Answers
NYX HD Eye Shadow Base
  • "This is such a cheap base but it works great! I have oily lids and with this my eyeshadow actually lasts compared to other bases I have tried." in 61 reviews
Megan B.
Review for: NYX HD Eye Shadow Base more...
I gave this primer a try twice. The first time around it did pretty good. My left eyelid is oilier than my right, so finding the right eye primer can be tricky for me. This product worked with some of my shadows, but not all. I don't know if it was my eyelid deciding to be extra obnoxious & oily, the primer, or the shadow. I gave it another go because it worked well with certain shadows. This time around the primer is working even less. So after two tries I have to pass on this primer. Great for some I'm sure, but not for my oily lids.
Ashley B.
South Bend, IN
Review for: NYX HD Eye Shadow Base more...
I’ve got my eyes on you!

I was looking to try an eyeshadow base as I was having problems with eyeshadow not staying on after applying. I had received this in a kit from NYX and like totally left it at the bottom of my box since Christmas. Used it this past week and I am so mad that I didn’t try it sooner! Happy to see that it came with an applicator so easy to apply and it does a nice job to allow eyeshadow to stay put. I also felt the primer allows me to blend my shades a little better when applying and have just been pleased overall with the primer. Will be making this a part of my daily makeup routine!
Nastassia L.
Sparks
OK so if you follow me on YouTube you will see me promoting this Product a lot this is what I used before I started using the white gel pot which actually helps color show a lot better I would definitely recommend this product you get great results with bringing the colors out more I feel like if you know how to use this product you can get very good results out of it. You may have to use more of this product and you would a more expensive brand
Maya R.
Ithaca, NY
Review for: High definition more...
This base does make my eyeshadow look more pigmented, but by the end of the day there are creases. It’s hard to blend out with the wand too, I find most primers work better spread by the heat of your fingers rather than brushes or doe foots like this has. That being said, it is an affordable primer and did make my eyeshadow last a bit longer, it creased but kept the pigment.
Laura H.
Lafayette
Review for: High definition more...
Actually purchase the next professional HD products which is in a pot or a little glass cup with a lid. Anyway, I have used other professional products and designer products and this by far is the most impressive because if it’s price point. It was $10 and well well worth it! I am most impressed with NYX and would recommend it highly to any of those of you who cannot afford
Larissa M.
Review for: High definition more...
Love the wand/doefoot applicator. I'm not sure if this is helping my eyeshadow last longer but it definitely helps with smooth application and blending. It doesn't hold onto glitter at all so I do experience glitter fallout with this. Wish it had some pigment so I didn't need to cover with concealer to get a uniform color base for sheer or light colors.
Sarah M.
Simi Valley
I tried this eye shadow base because I was looking for one, and so far had loved every product that I had used from Nyx. However I was a little disappointed when I tried this.. I feel like it dried out my eyelids a little bit. I was expecting it to do the opposite. I also didn't notice a difference in it keeping my eye shadow in place longer.
Adelade N.
Review for: High definition more...
It applies well but when it gets into my crease there is a solid line. This is my first time using it. I have to let it dry before I apply my eyeshadow e side my brushes stick to it. I recommend this and I bought it at target.
Monica S.
Draper, UT
I love this primer!! I have used others, even some of the more popular ones like milani eye primer and Mac paint pot but for me this one beats out all the others! It’s not too sticky like Mac paint pot, so shadows blend more easily on top of it. It’s a beige type color and come with a duo fit applicator and a tube of it lasts FOREVER
Oriana B.
elyria
If you're like me and you have a lot of freckles you need to cover them up when you put eyeshadow on this is the perfect cover up it went on smooth it was a nice cover up it matches my skin tone perfectly and then it was easy to apply eyeshadow or eyeliner afterwards really a huge Staple in anyone's makeup collection
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
I have very oily eyelids, Does this still keep your shadows on?
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
How much does it cost? Where can I find this product?
Pamela D.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Do you believe that it can be comparable to Urban Decay Primer Potion?
Nalia R.
Does this work like a primer? or more of a highlighter?
Gracebird _.
Where can I get this when my local Ulta is sold out? Do any other stores carry it?