BY NYX

Whitney G.
Saint Paul, MN
Nice variety of colors, both matte and shimmer, and application is great. They all work well together, so depending on how I'm feeling that day I can create a great variety of looks with just a few options. The bonus was getting this for free for my birthday, but the quality of the shadows really does seem legit.
Bria M.
Fairfield, CA
I think this is one of the best free things I have ever received. This is the first nyx eyeshadow palette I had ever tried and let me say I am amazed. The pigmentation is great and it is easy to blend. If you have a membership with ulta definitely go in on your birthday and pick this eyeshadow palette up as a free gift.
Luz R.
Brownsville , TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Got my hands on this as a gift from Ulta in 2017, last year. Honestly I’m still a beginner at eyeshadow looks and stuff and it helps me build up my skills. I really love this specially the shimmery shades.
Karena D.
Norfolk , VA
Got this palette free for my birthday and it’s alright. Usually not a fan of nyx shadows but I love their brand so recently I decided to use it again. The shimmer colors are powdery and don’t stick to the eye very well. The brown colors are great. Used it along with another palette for my last makeup look and I love it. Not worth the price if I had to buy it because only half of the colors perform well.
Desere' W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this! Got it for my birthday from ulta in 2017 and it gets used all the time. All my other eyeshadow went into an old ipsy bag haha I use it with primer and setting spray and it stays great all day and I never have much fallout absolutely love it
Gabi C.
Flat Rock
I got this product for my birthday from ulta. I love it and use it everyday for my casual makeup looks. The shadows are very pigmented and easy to work with. They blend out very well and results in a flawless look every time!
McKenna P.
Howell, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I thought this was a unique palette, but I also thought it somewhat flopped. There’s no shade names, all of the colors are a bit similar, and the pigment is sad and you really have to build it to get a look going. I appreciate the free palette for my birthday, but if they decided to redo the packaging and sell this, I would definitely tweak a few things here and there.
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
I am really impressed with this palette. I received it for free from Ulta as my birthday gift in 2017.

There is an even number of matte & shimmery shades. The shades are soft, hardly chalky at all. The color choices are great as there are some for transition, crease, lid, & inner/outer corners. Overall, it has made me a fan of Nyx shadows.
Mikaela A.
Cincinnati, OH
Got this as a gift from ulta last year on my birthday, wasn’t expecting much but was pleasantly surprised. The pigment is pretty overwhelming for such an inexpensive palette. I highly suggest this palette for someone just starting in makeup but is also maintaining a budget because nyx is one of the best high-end alternatives out there.
Casey F.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
I actually got this from ulta as my birthday gift from them. It was my first gift from them and I fell in love with it that I use it as my base palette before going into the more colorful ones. Plus it has a mirror which is a great thing and it’s travel size like not to big but not too small.