BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Do you need to use glue to apply this glitter? 4 Answers
  • Does this glitter have a lot of fall out? Is glitter glue a must?2 Answers
  • I was wondering if these would have a lot of fallout when applyin...2 Answers
Sana A.
Sana A.
Review for: Nyx Loose Eyeshadow Glitter Purple
I was a bit hesitant to purchase this at first but after seeing so many people wearing it as eyeshadow I knew I had to at least buy one and try it out. One of the shades I bought was bronze and it is so beautiful! The glitter is finely milled and not chunky at all. Plus for $5.99 it is so affordable and really gland up your eye look. Definitely would recommend! I'm waiting for the copper color to come back in stock at my local ulta but in the mean time I may try out the gold one...
Reyna A.
Reyna A.
Visalia, CA
Review for: Nyx Loose Eyeshadow Glitter Silver
Let me tell you. These glitters are to live for. I apply the liquid glitter liners by NYX as my "glue" for this glitter. And then I applied the glitter over and I used the glitter liner over it again to lock in the glitter or you can just apply the glitter and leave it but when I do it as I explained I don't get fall out and will last me till the next day if I sleep with it on.
Jay M.
Jay M.
Review for: Nyx Loose Eyeshadow Glitter Purple
NYX doesn't disappoint! Received a couple different colors of this for my birthday. Finally was able to wear it out and test. Absolutely loved it! Used too faced glitter glue to apply and MAC brush. So worth the purchase in case anyone was hesitant. LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I even got complimented by a stranger at the club, I'm not much a makeup person so that was nice ūüėä
Lady R.
Lady R.
New orleans , LA
Review for: Nyx Loose Eyeshadow Glitter Purple
NYX is a brand I'm consistently happy with. Reasonably priced (these little bottles are around $5-$6), super pigmented, and many of their products are not tested on animals. I have a number of shades of their loose glitter and it looks amazing when I get costumed up. This purple has made its way into a number of costume makeup looks.
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Review for: Glitter Powder Pink
I remember when glitter used to be childish, a thing of the 90's or just a fashion faux-pa in general. But it's back and better than ever in these cute little NYX bottles. The pigment is amazing, so expect to be getting comments all night long. At $6 or $7, it's a great deal. Don't forget the NYX glitter primer!
Emma M.
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review for: Nyx Loose Eyeshadow Glitter Purple
I use these as a body glitter for raves and they last a couple hours after all that sweating from dancing lol! They last much longer than other body glitters ive tried and the glitter is vibrant as well as build able! Good for if you want a light amount or a crazy shimmery shine like me!!
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Review for: Nyx Loose Eyeshadow Glitter Silver
I got this glitter yesterday to do on a client for homecoming, it's very pretty and vibrant however like with any glitter it has a ton of fall out and it's very hard to clean up. But I like it and the price is very good. It doesn't have any reflect in it it's just straight silver.
Itigria M.
Itigria M.
Love love love ! So pigmented very fine goes on like a charm! I have this in the color gold and it's just soo pretty ! I wished they had wayyy more colors , very long lasting this was my second time using it , tried a new technique and it worked great ! Defintely recommend !
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product! I used this to do my prom makeup and my eye makeup turned out so amazing. The glitter stayed on all night, and looked just as good as when I first applied it. I would love to try more colors from them since this one was so amazing.
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
Review for: Nyx Loose Eyeshadow Glitter Purple
Okay first NYX is a great brand with super affordable products. I use a lot of loose glitter with my makeup looks and I will say I love this specific one. The purple color looks awesome and it's really easy to use. I have even bought it in different colors.
Nadya B.
Nadya B.
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
It worth the price or not? Is easy to apply? I'm looking for a glitter powder but i don't know if this worthwhile. Do you recommend this product??
Karen A.
Karen A.
Cranston , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you need to use glue to apply this glitter?
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Milton
Does it flake or fall off easily
Royene B.
Royene B.
Glenwood, IA
Does this have good shine to it?
Tilly sophie paige B.