NYX Glitter Nail Polish Gold Glitter uploaded by Linda F.

BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Monica G.
I love this nail polish I can place it over a french tip nail or just place it on my natural nails. It gives it that sparkly classy look that I could wear to the office or when I'm going out. It's an all-around house nail polish for me and my teenage girls. I think it's very classy. it's nothing to grown and sexy or dark and it's nothing too childish and Light. That's why I really like this shimmery glittery golden color because it's good for all the girls in the house to wear. It's also affordable for how long it stays on when you apply it.
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
This is some a really great nail polish! I love how it just glides on easy! There are some really beautiful colors in this brand too! Repeat user. No, it's not pricey at all. Yes, it has good value. I would recommend to others. I would buy it again
Rebecca C.
I love this finger nail polish and I usually don't like glitter because it feels like I have to put 100 coats on but not with this one usually two coats I have enough glitter like I like and I put my top coat on and I'm done.
member-46571
I like glitter. The shade of gold in the glitter is flattering and classy. It's grown up and does not feel childish at all. The color applies well as long as you put a proper base coat. It lasts about 3 days before it starts to chip. So take care and wear gloves when you do dishes.
Dalia M.
Santa Paula, CA
I've used this nail polished in the past. It's pretty cheap to buy and it does its job. You do need to do about three coats to be able to have the glitter thick. I would buy this polish in the future again.
elizabeth p.
I really didn't have a great experience with this nail polish. I found it streaky even with multiple coats and it chipped after only a day, even with a top coat.
Kassandra  R.
Chula Vista , Ca
Its a cute nail polish! Dries fast too ! I love to throw this over a color for just a top coat the glitter makes my nails stand out more perfect for summer :)?
Linda F.
This is one of my fave everyday nail Polish but most recently I've fallen in love with navy star I think it's new not sure but it's a sparkly navy blue.
Quenn b.
Salem
I personally don't like doing my nails I'd rather get them done but this nail polish is great I love the glitter and for the price!! It's amazing
Mandy W.
Tucson, AZ
not really into glitter, but this gold glitter color is really nice. it lasted about 2 weeks or so with a top coat on and i loved it