BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Transform your look or float from day to night with a dash of celestial sparkle with this NYX Glitter Cream Palette Royal Violet.

NYX Glitter Cream Palette Royal Violet
  • "Eye palette are perfect for getaways or traveling and between this and the naked pallet by urban decay I am always reaching for this one!" in 1 review
  • "It is very pretty and not tacky looking." in 1 review
Kathy N.
Fortuna, CA
This glitter is soo much fun lips lids all over perfect texture super fine works wonderfully and comes in a variety of shades cant wait to try all the different shades on lips looks soo beautiful and who doesnt want beautiful kissable lips
Elena B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I hate these glitters. They come in a gel kinda form and they don't dry, are clumpy if you can even get it out of the pan, and they don't transfer onto the skin easily from the brush. I just can't figure out how to use it
Yvonne C.
It's ok. First off, it is creamy but it tends to feel more dry than anything because of the amount of glitter in the actual mix. As far as coverage goes, you don't need to load the applicator with much. I would suggest using as little as possible and then build up from there. All in all, it's a great pallet to have for when you need a touch of sparkle or a party on the eyes.
LEAR21758 Oriana C.
Mmmm chunky , you have to be very precise with this " glitter " or you are gonna ruin your eye makeup , i hate it honestly , it was disappointed. at first i thought that ill be the most amazing glitter , i was wrong . i love my other nyx products , but this is a fail .
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I am pleased with this eye pallette. The glitter swipes right on and does not leave patchy spots and they colours are pretty and pigmented! It is pretty adorable also! It last awhile as well so i would recommend this to glitter fans and colour lovers!
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Well I don't know why this was discontinued. I really like NYX Glitter Cream Palettes. They don't cause a bit of a glitter explosion to your face though. However the colors are bright and they look great over any color eye shadow or alone. I just bought one at Burlington in the mall.
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
If I could I would give this product no stars. I usually love NYX products but this one is just so bad. The glitter has like a Vaseline texture and when you apply it it won't dry. It creases very easily and the glitter is barely noticeable.
Catherine G.
Gold Bar, WA
I was so excited when I found these! I bought two different Pallets! I love them both, but the amount of glitter does tend to wear on your eyes a bit. Especially if you have sensitive eyes the downfall is minimal, but enough to irritate! I love the amount of sparkle, but definitely prime your eyes before using.
•Ally• C.
Greenfield, IN
It's great for making dark, scary halloween looks. I personal like using it for my witch costume. Makes me look dark and more realist. Plus it looks great for any type of skin. I would definitely recommend this product.
Heather P.
Falls Church, VA
Good, if you use sparingly and for highlighting. Coating the entire eyelid felt too gloppy and thick, creased easily, and didn't look good. But when the glitter shades are used as highlighting shades or even liner with powder eyeshadow, I really enjoyed them.
Brittney S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this a smooth glitter palette, or does the glitter make it appear lumpy?
Christal N.
Smyrna , GA
What are your favorite colors?
Mary O.
Reno, NV
How well does this stay on eyes throughout the day? I love glitter eye makeup, but even with primer have a hard time keeping it on!
Victória M.
Cajamar/jordanesia
quanto a pigmentação e durabilidade, o que teriam a me dizer?