BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Transform your look or float from day to night with a dash of celestial sparkle with this NYX Glitter Cream Palette Royal Violet.

NYX Glitter Cream Palette Royal Violet
  • "Eye palette are perfect for getaways or traveling and between this and the naked pallet by urban decay I am always reaching for this one!" in 1 review
  • "It is very pretty and not tacky looking." in 1 review
naekylah t.
Flowood
I have the glitter paillettes and I love them soooooooooo much I bought every color all those special makeup sets that are sparkling lights, the giant red ribbons, and oh man, the glitter. Glitter everywhere! I know it’s going to be over soon Well, almost all of it. Thanks to this NYX I wear this glitter everywhere I go
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Well I don't know why this was discontinued. I really like NYX Glitter Cream Palettes. They don't cause a bit of a glitter explosion to your face though. However the colors are bright and they look great over any color eye shadow or alone. I just bought one at Burlington in the mall.
Shakira P.
Hard to use. Because I use eyeshadow and just want some glitter to top it. What I find that does work is to shear out the gloss from the glitter on the back of my hand and then build more glitter. After that I have to pack it on with my finger. But it works it just takes a lot of patience so you won't take off your eye makeup you've spent all that time putting on.
Michaela W.
I'm not big on glitter but I wasn't very pleased with this. Your opinion obviously would be different but it might be good for you if you like working and dealing with glitter. it's really not that expensive but I guess you would just have to try it for yourself.
Erica M.
San Antonio
I like how pigment the colors are. I love the purples. Glitters are my favorite type of eyeshadows especially since I can pair them with just about anything to go from a classy daytime look straight into a glammed up evening
Michelle T.
Denver
I never used to use makeup especially glitters. But watching all the woman doing there makeup online has made me appreciate it much more. I tried these glitter shadows and live them so much
Kelli D.
This pallet is absolutely everything for this upcoming fall season! Ill be wearing these colors from September all the way until halloween! Great for casual pop color for work or dressing up and looking fabulous for halloween parties! Colors pop and blend so smoothly too!
•Ally• C.
Greenfield, IN
It's great for making dark, scary halloween looks. I personal like using it for my witch costume. Makes me look dark and more realist. Plus it looks great for any type of skin. I would definitely recommend this product.
Diana L.
This product is not good at all. I went to go use it on a bold eye look, none or the glitter came off. It was very creamy and I was expecting there to be a lot of glitter, but their was not. I guess this might be good depending on what you use it for but with my experience I do not recommend this.
Hannah A.
Vista, CA
I do like this stuff but I do not like how oily it is. It definitely met my expectations and it is very easy to apply. I don't know how I feel about buying it again since I do not use it that often but I would recommend it if you are looking for a sparkly cream palette.
Brittney S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this a smooth glitter palette, or does the glitter make it appear lumpy?
Christal N.
Smyrna , GA
What are your favorite colors?
Mary O.
Reno, NV
How well does this stay on eyes throughout the day? I love glitter eye makeup, but even with primer have a hard time keeping it on!
Victória M.
Cajamar/jordanesia
quanto a pigmentação e durabilidade, o que teriam a me dizer?