15 colors available

BY NYX

Buy NYX Cosmetics Lipsticks - Glaze your pout with the Glam Lipstick Aqua Shine for every occasion Put the spotlight on your lips as you wear our velvet and glossy finishes. Amplify your look from dull to glam instantly with a kick of intense shimmer and chromaticity to vivify your iconic look Details provided by NYX Cosmetics

Buy on Beauty ...
Kate L.
Kate L.
Denver , CO
Review for: Enchanting
Great lipsticks! Very nice shades, cool shimmer, very...festive! Some people are complaining about too much shimmer...but in my opinion, this is a great amount of shine...but not for a day time! This is one great choice for your nightlife makeup! It gives you a nice light cover, so you barely feel it! Wanna give your evening make up a little shine? These lipsticks are just the best choice!!
Danica C.
Danica C.
Lake Villa, IL
Review for: Enchanting
This lipstick is glamorous💎 I just love all the colors in the collection! The lipstick is always shimmering and beautiful. The lipstick is moisturizing! I also love the packaging!!! I would definitely recommend this if you love glitter and lipstick.
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this product & I would definitely recommend this product because it met my expectations , it look beautiful & there's so many different colors to choose from ! It's not even expensive so I'm trying to get more colors !
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Dickinson, TX
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Glam Lipstick Aqua Luxe - Essential
Love the NYX lipsticks but this one is on my favorites list! It met my expectation. Sadly I only got to use it twice before I lost it but I would definitely buy it again! I recommend NYX lipsticks to everyone!!!
Danae M.
Danae M.
Glen Burnie, MD
I really like these, beautiful colorsand apply nicely. If you don't like shimmer I would avoid them. The only con for me is the packaging, tops always coming off, so I just don't travel with them.
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
These were pretty decent products they were a lot less chalky then the matte lippies that I got earlier in the season. The color and it's pretty awesome and I will definitely be buying more!
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Caneyville, KY
Love these lipsticks! So affordable and it met my expectations! I would repurchase this item in a heart beat! I bought this at a local goodys that carries some NYX products.
Liz G.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
The color payoff is awesome! It's very sparkly and you can actually feel the glitter pieces when you run your lips together. It's kind of annoying but overall this is nice.
Magly F.
Magly F.
Review for: Enchanting
I have used many lipsticks this brand. I like this lipstick because it is a neutral color and looks very natural. I think it is to use a natural makeup...
Dylen A.
Dylen A.
Eugene, OR
These are amazing! I got a 6 pack from a local ross store for under 10 they are so pigmented and stay on veey well. I'm impressed. They last forever too!
Please can you sand me one? ❤❤❤❤
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How long wearing are these? Favorite shades??