16 colors available

BY NYX #95 in Eyeliner

Stand out from the crowd with these new eye-catching liquid liners. Available in 9 vivacious shades, these shimmering, long-wearing liners have a flexible brush tip for perfectly precise, surprisingly smooth application.

Buy on Beauty ...*
Erin E.
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
Review for: Golden
I love the NYX liners and have been a fan for years. I do a winged cateye every day and the stiffer brish fibers on these make it easy and fast to do. And the bottle lasts forever, much longer than most marker style liners! It is also more percise than gel liners and using a makeup brush in my opinion. The dark gold is a great accent over or above a black liner for a subtle look. I also love the other colors for adding a hint of color with a black liner. This gold is great alone Too! The blue and bright 24k gold are also great but pretty bold- good for a night look! Stays a long time, pretty much requires eyemakeup remover to wash off, doesn't flake or crack. Just as good if not better than liners that are 4x the price. Ive had a lot of compliments on my eye look and people are always surprised this is my recommended product, and ive tried them all! The laura geller eye calligraphy trio is the only thing i like just a tad better but the color options lack there.
angel s.
angel s.
These eyeliners are pretty good. I was looking for an gold eyeliner and I came across this one and when I first tried it out I didn't realize it had glitter in it. But the glitter wasn't like most glitters and didn't look spread out. The only part I don't really like is that when you make a mistake and try to clean it up you'll end up having tiny glitters all over your eye. But it's pretty good and would recommend.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Platinum
This is a good idea in theory, but doesn't do everything I want it to. I think my eyes are too watery to use this on the waterline, but I love to use this around my lips to clean up or sharpen lipstick. It could be used to conceal as well, but the color selection would have to be perfect. As I said, I think it's best use is around the mouth/lips to help cleanup lipstick.
Cassidy T.
Cassidy T.
Sacramento, CA
It's very opaque and very pretty and not hard to use which is why it is so hard to give it a 3 star rating but it burns a little bit when you apply which I'm starting to realize happens with a few of NYX eyeliners (mainly their glitter liners). The Glam Aqua Luxe is such a vibrant shade so it is a shame I can't give it a 5 star rating
Mallory Y.
Mallory Y.
Austin, TX
Review for: Azure
This is a great liquid eyeliner. It goes on so smooth and vibrant. I bought this in every shade due to the quality and the price. It adds such a beautiful finish to the eye looks I attempt. I definitely recommend this liner to all makeup lovers and anyone wanting to learn new techniques of applying.
Felicia R.
Felicia R.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Platinum
Strikes a good balance of length and thickness, leading to defined but not over-dramatized Easy to remove Bold Color
Doesn't Run
Easy To Apply
Glides On Smoothly
Long-Lasting
beautiful smooth line, easy to apply, creates a sharp wing Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Catalina L.
Catalina L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
These liners are so beautiful on the eye! They are so pigmented and easy to use. They just glide on. They have a beautiful metallic shine to them that is just stunning. The only downside is that my eyes can be a bit sensitive to them, and they can mildly sting.
Krista T.
Krista T.
Carlisle, PA
I only bought this because the color was unique and pretty. I don't wear it all that often. It does have good staying power and it's pretty easy to apply. You can't beat NYX's products for the price. I would recommend this to my friends. I love NYX.
Tarrah T.
Tarrah T.
Review for: Platinum
Really like the NYX liquid liners. The formula is super easy to apply. The wand is the perfect shape. The colors are beautiful and there's so many to choose from. Once it's dried it stays put. Definitely recommend this. Perfect for that wing.
luonny m.
luonny m.
Review for: Platinum
These have a nice brush on them so it's easy to achieve different eyeliner looks.. The colors are also pretty pigmented some more dramatic than others.. My eyes constantly tear and this seems to stay on pretty well
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
So I've been moving into more colorful, bright eyeliners and I was wondering if this was a good choice. It looks really beautiful. I'm just hoping it doesn't smudge even after you sweat like just a little bit???
anna r.
anna r.
I just recently started looking for some glitter/sparkly eyeliner. Is this a good line? I want one thats very opaque or at least buildable but dries fast. Are there any others that are better that I can buy from a drugstore or sephora?
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
I'm concerned that this eye liner will be too thin and watery when I apply it. Is this the case for y'all?
Beba G.
Beba G.
Do these crack and how long do they last?
Tara M.
Tara M.
Chester, VA
How does this compare to Smith and Cult B-Line? I love a fine tip eye liner and like the precision of a good tip.