NYX Girls Nail Polish uploaded by bee b.NYX Girls Nail Polish uploaded by Yulia K.NYX Girls Nail Polish uploaded by Sabrina Gabriela G.

BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NYX Girls Polish line offers a high-octaine and on-trend colors to nails. The formula dries quickly, is long lasting and does not chip. Paint fun and gorgeous nails. NYX Brand nail-polish Category Beauty Supplies for Women

Ayana H.
OK whenever I was young I believe in Tinker Bell and I know other people do too so I'm not going to say like I don't believe in them and you shouldn't either but I love the part that they have pixie dust so I looked at a store and it was so much nail polish and the best part of it was that they have pixie dust and when I wasA little kid I love pixie dust and I still love it on my nails and I'm wearing them right now actually and this is just the best thing you can ever get and I hope you like it too but there's more just in case
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
The color names on the square bottles are hard to read but the polishes are gorgeous - large variety of shades to have fun with. Right now I'm wearing green shimmery glitter over black polish - 1 coat of the glitter covered 95% of the black base, that's how dense the glitter is. The color is a beautiful sparkling emerald green & the glitter isn't chunky or childish, it smooths out nicely under 2 layers of topcoat. Very fun yet suitable for adults & great for autumnal weather.
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
I just purchased a this nail polish not too long ago. This red is very bright and vibrant. The Polish lasts a while. It's a little more expensive than most, but worth the cost. Love this brand... NYX Girls Nail Polish
Briar S.
Rancho Cordova,CA
 I like that the nail polish last long  without chipping I also like the fact that the nail polish it's self stays on for about 2 to 4 weeks without any topcoat the nail polish also is kid friendly because my daughter has breathing conditions where she can't be around many chemicals  and it didn't cause it attacked when I was painting her nails so I really appreciate that
Sophia C.
Palm Harbor
I did not like this product it is very thin and you have to put on at least five layers for it to actually sort of start to represent the color it actually is this was my first time using this product and it came off in like 2 days even though i put clear nail polish on top and the color is lighter than it looks in the bottle definitely do not recommend getting this
Julia M.
Ramsey, NJ
This nail polish was very nude and sheer. It was basically perfect for when you want to wear nail polish on the DL but still look cute and trendy. It matches most outfits, and has a good price however it does chip easily. I wish it lasted a little longer then a few days so I could rock it even more!
Sydney K.
Jessup, PA
I absolutely fell in love with the color of this nail polish. I had to apply two coats and a top coat but once I did that it looked great. It lasted a decent amount of time too with how much I'm washing my hands and using hand sanitizer at work. I would definitely purchase this again.
Savannah T.
['Austin', ''], TX
This color last forever! Not only was it shiny and had a very smooth application process, but they carried multiple colors to choose from. It was a bit more expensive for the product but well worth the price for how long it ended up lasting. I will definitely continue to buy this product!
Lenissa C.
I love  the NYX products, talking specially about this nail polish in Black plum i loved the color and  the final results, it lasted  about a week or so and  was very pigmented, i love that NYX always offer excellent quality for unexpensive  products.
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
People look at your hands and finger nails more than you'd think! So of course you want to give your finger nails the best treatment possible just like you would your face. The NYX Calcium Treatment will get you off to a great start for lovely looking, healthy finger nails.
Kymberly F.
Are the NYX nail polishes worth the purchase? I love the makeup so I'm sure they'd be great but haven't personally bought one yet. Thanks!
Raegan H.
Are there any stores that sell their nail polish?

Amazon