NYX Girls Nail Polish uploaded by bee b.NYX Girls Nail Polish uploaded by Yulia K.NYX Girls Nail Polish uploaded by Sabrina Gabriela G.
112 colors available

BY NYX #28 in Nail Polish

NYX Girls Polish line offers a high-octaine and on-trend colors to nails. The formula dries quickly, is long lasting and does not chip. Paint fun and gorgeous nails. NYX Brand nail-polish Category Beauty Supplies for Women see more...

Buy on Amazon
Felicia V.
Felicia V.
Auburn, WA
Review for: NXNGP242 Lapis
This colour. this colour is my favorite colour. I always make sure I have 2 bottles in case the store is sold out. I buy this at sallys, and always get compliments with this colour. it's the perfect spring purple colour!
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Newton, IA
Review for: NYX Girls Nail Polish - Girly
Good color wasn't very thick though so had to do several coats of paint. Also a little pricey for how well the product works. But there is a huge variety of colors to pick from
idacia m.
idacia m.
providence,ri
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Girls Nail Polish - Sour Lime
firecreek jerky Firecreek Jerky is a brand launched by Ryan Hansen based out of Jerseyville, IL. He got it off the ground in February 2016.

Hansen has been making "small batch" jerky from his family's meat business for the past three years. He makes jerky using USDA Choice Angus Beef. Since then, he's secured a deal with USDA inspected co-packer and is now relaunching the brand.

According to Firecreek Jerky, this Black Pepper is described as based on their Original variety, but adds, "...just the right amount of perfectly ground black pepper". It's also labeled as, "all natural" and "minimally processed".
Terriana W.
Terriana W.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Girls Nail Polish - Bubble Gum
This nail polish is thick and super pigmented! I really enjoyed using it. I paired it with glue on nails from the brand Kiss and it turned out beautifully. It lasted long as well, I would say it at least lasted 2 weeks. Which is hard for me with the job I have. They had beautiful colors to choose from and they don't have a weird smell like some other brands have had in the past. They didn't seem to overwhelm your senses. Overall coverage and length of life was great! Would totally recommend it to others.
Briar S.
Briar S.
Rancho Cordova,CA
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Girls Nail Polish - Fame
 I like that the nail polish last long  without chipping I also like the fact that the nail polish it's self stays on for about 2 to 4 weeks without any topcoat the nail polish also is kid friendly because my daughter has breathing conditions where she can't be around many chemicals  and it didn't cause it attacked when I was painting her nails so I really appreciate that
Jas Z.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Girls Nail Polish - Pure Red Pearl
I Like this nail polish but it does chip. I bought mine online and it shipped fast. I'm a first time user and I applied 2 coats and a top coat. The polish chipped after about 1-2 days. I prefer a thicker formula that's gel-like because it doesn't chip as easily. However, the color is so beautiful and Bc the formula is thin, touch ups are easy.
Sabrina Gabriela G.
Sabrina Gabriela G.
Review for: NYX Girls Nail Polish - Pure Green
This is my favorite shade in Nyx Nail Polish! it's the cutest green ever and everytime I use it everyone compliments on it. When applying it, you only need one coat for it to look nice, is easy to remove and doesn't get thick/sticky  even after much use.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Hamilton, OH
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Girls Nail Polish - Fame
I love the colors, love the finish! Applies easily and evenly, two coats is usually perfect. It dries pretty quickly on the nails, doesn't seem to chip easily at all, lasts for quite a long time (even through showers and doing dishes). The scent is a bit stronger than most nail polish, but nothing I can't tolerate.
Vicky♉️ A.
Vicky♉️ A.
Florida
Review for: NYX Girls Nail Polish - Pure Red Pearl
This product is so pretty when the application on the nails is done. The cons is that it chips, but so does most nail polish brands. But, I would continue this because the color is so PRETTY! This is my first time using this product and I have fallen in love! I would so use many more nail polish for NYX again!
Savannah T.
Savannah T.
Manor, TX
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Girls Nail Polish - Fame
This color last forever! Not only was it shiny and had a very smooth application process, but they carried multiple colors to choose from. It was a bit more expensive for the product but well worth the price for how long it ended up lasting. I will definitely continue to buy this product!
Kymberly F.
Kymberly F.
Are the NYX nail polishes worth the purchase? I love the makeup so I'm sure they'd be great but haven't personally bought one yet. Thanks!
Raegan H.
Raegan H.
Are there any stores that sell their nail polish?